Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so school is ending and with summer coming im gonna have more income to throw around since ill have my office job. I really dont know anything about rims or wheels and offset, bolt patterns, etc. I been looking around trying to learn but its just not coming to me.

Well... I have a 94 champagne color legend L. I am looking for rims between 18 and 20" and tires that will fit these and look real good. Open to any suggestions and please post up pictures or links to where to get this stuff if you can. Appreciate all your help guys!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
will get pics up real soon. someone stole my digital camera. right now the exterior is completely stock til this summer when the tint and maybe some other stuff is going on. Ill get them up soon.

As far as a budget it really all depends on quality. I might be able to do like 2 - 2.5g's. Finishing my sound system is taking priority before rims but im definitely trying to get some new rims this summer.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will snap pics tonight btw. Mainly looking for ideas as far as brand/offset/etc. direct links to some rims would be tight especially if they come with wheels. I know I said i probably got 2 - 2.5 g to spend but I would like to keep the price as low as possible without going into low end wheels... maybe like around 1 - 1.5g would be great. Thanks guys!

Will pm you when i got the pics up 502 motorsports

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
I have smoe platinum rims on my civic.. look in thread Best Joke EVAR! they make a pretty well hella cool rim and they are kinda pricey but they look mazing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.