Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1993 Legend for sale. champagne/tan leather

In about mid january i am putting the legend up for sale. it is a 4 door L model and has under 75,000 miles on it. so if any of you are looking for a nice and very well taken care of legend, then PM me about it. This car is up from Flordia and its now in Minnesota. Im posting it up on this forum b/c you guys love the legend and im giving you first dib's on it b/c i know you guys will charise and love the luxury of the car.If anybody would like the car now i would sell it now also, i want the car to go to good ppl that enjoy the car. i have pretty much all of the records of the car from normal tune ups and oil changes. it is a clean title. it was slightly hit in the bumper in florida but no body damage. i got the rear bumper re-painted. car has 72,000 miles. Has had no problems at all, its never failed me.
so make me an offer if you are interested. It is an Automatic, leather seats, power windows, sunroof,ABS, never been in the winter season, also i added a panisonic CD deck retail was $350 with installation and taxes, i also have the stock deck to. everything is in great shape. the side trim on the drivers side is a lil chiped from the sun beating down on it, but its not noticable unless u go up to the car and look at it.
ill try to get some better pics up this week.
Thanks,

~Erik

Price- $6,500 OBO

· Registered
16 Posts
Still for sale? VIN? Dent pictures?

I've been lurking the forum here for some time, waiting for the right car to come along... I really wanted a 94-5 GS Sedan, but I drove, loved, and lost an eBay bid for a '92 LS Sedan w/74K miles... which opened my mind a bit. Would you be willing to post the VIN, so I can CARFAX it? And could you put up a (non-phone cam!) picture of the dent/repaint area?

For the right car at the right price, I could wire the money tomorrow , and I'd be happy to fly to where you are and drive it home. I'm flex on time as well, January (or June!) is as good as tomorrow... for the right car.

Best Regards,
Pat Morrison

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.