Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

looks like the one i am going to be getting :( Mom said that if i wanted a legend that dad was going to have to buy it for me, although it looks great, i still would prefer a legend over anything right now. the rims are different they are Rota Gt3's painted black. guy wants 4600 for it..

so unless dad can get me a legend looks like i will be getting a GSR

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tell me about it.. it needs a bit of work but seeing that it has the JDM front and that is it an Ac, it will be nice, some guy in his 40's that has had the car since 2000 and put the JDM front on and everything, port and polished, new cams and lifters, NO TURBO (yet)... no Loud ricer exhaust. car is basically stock, with the exception of a short throw and new recaro seats and steering wheel. so guys, looks like its not gonna happen with the legend. ... DAD PLEASE!!!! I WANT A LEGEND!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
fuckin A i'm almost willing to trade your ass for my 92 ls sedan.. GSR is my favorite sport compact.

of course if i get that then NONE of the legend guys will keep up in the next so cal canyon run

·
Registered
2,114 Posts

looks like the one i am going to be getting :( Mom said that if i wanted a legend that dad was going to have to buy it for me, although it looks great, i still would prefer a legend over anything right now. the rims are different they are Rota Gt3's painted black. guy wants 4600 for it..

That's a NICE Teg! I'm not a sport compact type of guy but I'd whip that in a heartbeat. It's well maintained and tastfully modded, and all of the mods + JDM front end prolly cost some sizable change. It's not a Legend but THAT GSR doesn't need to be, IMHO.

·
Registered
619 Posts
wow, dude that's one of the sickest first cars i've ever seen. be happy, my first car was a brown 1990 Accord... bone stock base model, but i was just thankful to have a car. and to be completely honest, you will pull way more play in that car than you would in a legend that you are in the process of fixing up.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
That is not really such a bad break, having to drive that GSR. Maybe your luck will change and your Dad will buy you a Legend, but I think you are a pretty lucky ( maybe even a bit spoiled )

Enjoy the car, save your money, and next time buy the car you want.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

Guy, thats a great looking/performing car, and even more so considering it's (going to be) your first. With that said, you've definitely left something out of the description. I'm pretty "local" and $4600 is much, much, much less than what these cars are going for in our region. Would you please explain why the price is so low (just to satisfy mine, and anyone else's curiosity)? And last of all, get a very good alarm.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Make sure you strap on an Alarm on that baby cause those are easy to steal or leave it parked in the garage.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay so the reason it is soo cheap is because the guy had twins and needs it gone ASAP, it was originally advertised for 7500$ and just wanted it gone. called the guy about it and from the sounds of it, it sounds perfect, no issues, or anything like that 105k miles, and has a bunch of stuff redone. belts, pumps, hg's everything. the guy wanted to sell it on EBAY but it would have taken too long and just absolutely needs it gone.. lucky me.. and as far as spoiled, far from it, my limit was 5 and i made it work. and as far as the seats, it would truly depend on weither or not i get the black leather GSR OEM seats, but i am glad i didnt jump on anything else, i fell in love with this car and i am going to check it out wednesday after school :nutkick: here i come GSR!!

and an alarm will be my first purchase the day that i get it, if i get it

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
yep same one.. I'm just going wait and see what happens. I highly doubt its the one pictures. If it's as mint as it looks it wont go for 4600. I know Integras and I know the JDM front end alone costs nearly a grand without install. More if it's authentic and all metal opposed to fiberglass. A bone stock DC2 integra in MINT condition as pictured even being a 94 (first year production) with 105k would still fetch 5k+

But I'll just wait and see. I actually hope he gets it so we won't have anymore of these "my new car..... but im checking it out after school so technically its not really mine yet" Plus he'll be rolling to the Legend meet later this month!

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
my first car was a teal blue scout international, and I paid for it myself.
if you get a car that runs, and is free to you, it's all gravy.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
if that car is as nice as it looks I will trade you my LS coupe for it with the tl wheels I have yet to put on! :hitit: :hitit: (i'm local by the way-I have met with your dad before). If that was going to be my first( or hell, even current car-and im 24) I would be shitting myself with excitement. I have no idea how you could possibly complain about getting a car like that:wtf:

·
Registered
358 Posts
yeah i sold mine for $8k and that looks nicer than mine. course i did have a built motor and jdm interior, but you shouldn't complain tegs are amazing cars and you will fall in love with it. and just think most of us had shitty cars for our first cars. i had 2 pay for and build my own. i never had a car paid for and have never paid for work. i bought a 88 civic from a junkyard and had ro rebuild the motor. sooo be happy that your first car is badass. jdm front=pimp status. i would have killed for a jdm front

1 - 20 of 61 Posts