Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I jsut lost to my boys integra. Its an automatic with a lot of work done. I used to kick the crap out of him, like by ten cars, along with my boys saturn. But then he had to go and get a 75 shot of Zex, and now im in the dust. Its sad, very sad but what am i going to do. Now my boy with the saturn is turbo and now i lose to him to. I went fromt he fastest car in the club to the second slowest. Only a four door civic is slower, but no worries, yea, he is gettinga LS motor swap with internals and turbo. So im rdeduced to the slowest. Whcih sucks, but plan on gettinga 100 shot of NOS byt eh end of the month.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
:( Oh well.... you win some you lose some. Just dont get beat by the civic:rolleyes:

I lost to three different talons in my 91 auto.... one even had four peolple in it. It would probably be a different story with the 6 speed, but those are fast cars.

Custom a turbo for your legend... should only run you like $4000-$7000...:D

·
Registered
248 Posts
no way!! 2000? you should broadcast this on the forums!!

b

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
$2000..... Thats amazing!!! You gotta do it man, that would be awesome. While your at it, do some custom headers and do a Twin Turbo setup. You would be a pimp for sure:cool:

I bet if you turboed your legend, there would be a few people here that would purchase a system from you.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:
$2000..... Thats amazing!!! You gotta do it man, that would be awesome. While your at it, do some custom headers and do a Twin Turbo setup. You would be a pimp for sure:cool:

I bet if you turboed your legend, there would be a few people here that would purchase a system from you.
Like me. :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Talk about being a Legend GOD......Hey where in B-More? After that sweet Final Four office pool i'm only $800 short.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
thats awesome. really awesome.

If i ge this apprenticship i could do headers. My apprenticeship is at a place called Mr. Muffler. i could do duals and all kinds of stuff im praying to God i get this joint.i could probably do turbo headers. hmmm*drool*

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the shop that we are sponsered by is called MOTORHEADS PERFORMANCE AND TUNING. its located in college park. he gave me the price at a discount, so not sure acutally how much it would run you guys. His name is Victor. 301-441-9797, he is real chill and does good as work.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can second the props on Motorheads Performance and Tuning.
Besides being a good friend of mine, Victor does some incredible work at a fair price. In fact, he is doing a custom supercharger for my whip. So if you're in the College Park area of MD I highly recommend you look him up (301) 441-9797.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts