Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear Mountain Pictures

Enjoy the pics!

I had a great time, and I'm glad I was able to help with the strut bar installs and leading us all up to the top of the mountain!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Excellent Pictures Dave ! !

The picture with the 5 Black G2's in a row, taken at an angle, makes me drool!
I'm going to set it as my wallpaper...

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Nice pics guys.
Sorry I couldnt make it....

Something unexpected "came up" . :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
great pictures there guys. except for that one pic where that damn red coupe with rims blocking my ride!!!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, I edited all of the images and blocked out all of the license plates. If I missed one, please let me know.

Once again, it was great to see all of our Legends together and I'm happy to see some new faces! Great cars guys!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
2 pics

Dam I see 2 pics and I cannot figure out how the hell it got taken. Was anyone on the rocks on the other sides of the street?

</a>pic

·
Registered
733 Posts
jose3030 said:
Nice pics guys.
Sorry I couldnt make it....

Something unexpected "came up" . :)
Hmmmmmm...........1. The seeing eye dog lost his contacts? 2. The both of you (you and the seeing eye dog) take turns with the contacts but couldn't figure out whose turn it was to wear them to the meet. 3. The seeing eye dog wanted to drive to the meet, and you told him "no" so he punked you for the car stuck his middle claw up at you and went to DC to look for some friendly female dogs. 4. While looking at the map with no contacts in your eyes you and the dog thought the meet was in the Blue Ridge Mountains instead of Bear Mountain, so you sat there for hours listening to some guy playing a banjo and some big guy with 2 teeth telling you "you look pretty in that Roc-A-Wear gear".

If it's one of those reason listed above Jose', I will completely understand

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
91BullDog said:
NICE PICzzz guys.......sorry i came so late.... i wanted to chill with u guys longer....
Wow, nice pics! I'm so jealous, stuck all the way here in MI.

Hey bulldog, did you end up comparing your HIDs to Autolamps? Thanks

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Trix said:
great pictures there guys. except for that one pic where that damn red coupe with rims blocking my ride!!!!!!!!! :p
hahah. did the rims get in u'r way? i think i'll triple chrome it over the chrome so it'll shine even more. :D

hey alex, my offer still stand for u'r c5's. if you ever wanna sell em, let me know. or maybe i'll go 20's. :p

-j

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Great turnout guys. Wish I coulda been there, but spring is busy time around the house.

Now how many you guys gonna make the trip to Carlisle and show the rest of the world?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
91BullDog said:
nah.....didnt compare my hids to autolamps...
i remember. u'r lights were definately bluer than autolamps but slightly dimmer. maybe it was just the aiming of them. how did you pay for it?
-j

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
91BullDog said:
i dont know , if the autolamp xenons are brighter but i do know.. my xenons looks better..
yeah they were definatley look better. i liked the way it looked blue. looked like the warm-up phase even after it's been on for a while. where did you get em? might pick some up for myself.

-j

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts