Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My legend sqeaks really bad when turning the wheel from left to right. It does it when I'm standing still and when im driving. I searched the forum and found a few similliar problems butnobody has an answer. I guess when people got it fixed they never posted what was the cause. Can somebody help. It's irritting as hell and probably un safe to drive.

· I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
is it a serious high pitched squall? like a belt? if so....check your belts.

most of the time when the powersteering makes noises from problems outside of the belt, it's a groaning lowpitched noise.

· Registered
186 Posts
Do your gauges flicker, or go dim when you hear the squealing? It could be your alternator belt?

· Registered
65 Posts
it's most likely your lower control arm bushing(s) (ball joints) left and right... and it will drop your front end soon if not addressed

· EDM KA8 owner
726 Posts
My mechanic did not change the power steering belt only the alternator belt so I still have this sound... I was very upset. He didn't bleed my cooling system so my temp went almost the top half mile later.... aaaarrrggghh. I never have problem with them in the past 2 year, but after this I will never take my Legend to them.
Sorry my english is not so good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.