Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been running with w/ Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors & Axxis Metal Master Pads for about 8 months. (Compliments of Mr Wood)

I have been very happy except that every time I go anywhere I get brake dust on my nice Chromies. It not alot of dust but they no longer pop out at you - Bam.
People think I'm crazy when I stop to clean them off. (they just dont understand)

Does anyone have low low dust pads. How about EBC Green Stuff?
I've heard some good things & some bad things about them.:confused:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
just out of curiosity...what bad things you heard because i was going to get some EBC pads.

·
Registered
327 Posts
If you do not like the dust with the PVR (axiss) the EBC are no different. Both of them claim to be low(to no) dust and they are fairly good when compared to our OEM PADS, however, whenever you have chrome rims, NO pad will really be low dust. I have used EBC & Raybest and the EBC is better than the Ray's, but only really made the smallest difference when it came time to my chromes.

I have a set of PVR's in a box with my brembos and S.S. lines from Mr. Wood, but my tech guy (who use to own a 91' coupe says that they are just the same as the EBC, but the EBC are known not to last as long as the PVR's.

Sorry if I did not answer your question, but I hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.