Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have an easy fix for getting more pressure out the sprayers? When I activate mine, it looks pretty pathetic, barely reaching where my dash and windshield meet...

and yes there is I have a full tank of fluid :p

It looks like my car has been painted before, specifically the hood, and i am curious as to if anyone else has this exact problem.

Does it have to do with the flex rubber hose that is underneath the hood on the drivers side, right by the strut?

my babys got 102k Auto, LS Sedan... In case ya'll ask.

Thanks in advance!

Also besides changing the timing belt, PCV valve, Fuel air filters, spark plugs and xmission fluid, am I missing anything from 90k service?
(I just replaced the rear transmission mount 2 weeks ago, what a difference.) I was also able to just remove the bolts on the front of the cat, and remove a few mounts behind it, and that made for a much easier replacement, as the cat rested out of reach....

thanks again to all of you on this forum!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
My sprayers did the same thing. I took off the hood insulator to check the lines and the L/H side had a leak as well as another leak where the water line comes out of the fender and into the engine compartment. More water came out from under the car than on the W/S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.