Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to know which companies make coilovers or springs and how low you can go, the ground control website says most people get 3.5-4" maximum drop, and thats what im looking for, does anyone have ground controls on here, please let me know

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no, those dont work, i found a guy that has 0-4" coil over sets for sale, he wants a group buy, told me, 180 for 5 people, 130 for 10 people or more, email me for his email address. i already bought mine off him, they work great, custom made.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
shut up Bukowski=Legend, theres no way in hell your sraping with your pussy little 1.75" drop, want pics heres pics, thats 4.5" in the front and 4.7" in the back, still driving like that, all the time, dont give me no **** about tire wear either i know about that, THE PICS

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
1" drop??? are you ***kin serious??? i guess i gotta take pictures of the undercarraige, oooohhh wait, the camera wont fit under the car, the coilovers are custom made man, 0-4.5", and there are 2 threads left, the tires are tucking you moron, look at that burkowski=legends pic of a 1.75" drop there still gap, theres no way in hell my car is only dropped 2", i think out of anyone on here, I would know how much its dropped, ill take more pictures if i have to, but i cant believe you think its a 2" drop, take a side pic of mine and put it next to that other **** 1.75" drop, and tell me its 1"

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
i got konis on there, dont have to worry about blowin the struts, when i had the stocks on it still wasnt bottoming out, in those pics i had the stock struts, and it rode like stock, believe it or not. my contact that makes them says he is going to start selling them for $180. + $35 shipping. just to let everyone know

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
whoa calm down dude, its not my company, i told people to email me for HIS info, why would have pics of his products??think about that, if you want **** email him, dont come on here *****in at me man. if you emailed me, then email me back, i dont remember getting naything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.