Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
shut up Bukowski=Legend, theres no way in hell your sraping with your pussy little 1.75" drop, want pics heres pics, thats 4.5" in the front and 4.7" in the back, still driving like that, all the time, dont give me no **** about tire wear either i know about that, THE PICS

·
Registered
583 Posts
Rude little [email protected]
I still don't see any actual PROOF that you lowered your car 4+ inches...

UNTIL you show proof, you are a liar.

In the interest of bandwidth, you want to continue this Pi$$ing contest, just PM me you lying turd.:****: :vomit:

·
Registered
583 Posts
oh yeah, howsit that my 17" wheels (on a "pussy" 1.7" drop) have a higher center point in the body (means car is lower) than your 17" wheels with a "IDRIVEITEVERYWHERE,really" 4.7" drop?

You using the metric system?... duh.

Gotta HATE misleading LIARS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
198 Posts
slammedlegend said:
shut up Bukowski=Legend, theres no way in hell your sraping with your pussy little 1.75" drop, want pics heres pics, thats 4.5" in the front and 4.7" in the back, still driving like that, all the time, dont give me no **** about tire wear either i know about that, THE PICS
No offense to anyone but that IS NOT a 4" drop, unless your stock Legend was 3" higher than usual. I plan on droppin my coupe 2" which will be PLENTY low to the ground. 4" would leave it right NEAR the ground! You could drive on a track but not on a road with a 4" drop. No offense, just tellin ya that's only like a 1" drop.
---Bob---

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
1" drop??? are you ***kin serious??? i guess i gotta take pictures of the undercarraige, oooohhh wait, the camera wont fit under the car, the coilovers are custom made man, 0-4.5", and there are 2 threads left, the tires are tucking you moron, look at that burkowski=legends pic of a 1.75" drop there still gap, theres no way in hell my car is only dropped 2", i think out of anyone on here, I would know how much its dropped, ill take more pictures if i have to, but i cant believe you think its a 2" drop, take a side pic of mine and put it next to that other **** 1.75" drop, and tell me its 1"

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
slammedlegend said:
you idiots are probly looking at the first picture on the first page, go to page 3, and then try tell me its a 1" drop
Just an oppinion

I think your car looks good, but four inches is a little more than a legend G1 can handle, If you had a four inch drop, you couldn't steer your wonderful mechine. But I would agree that your name speaks for your Legend , It is Slammed, and I would also say that your tire size has the effect of making the Legend look higher than it probably is. And not to mention that when you take a picture over grass it gives the illusion that its lower. Dont be mad, It probably is four inches. Arent there any speed bumps there?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Bukowski=Legend

Bukowski=Legend said:
oh yeah, howsit that my 17" wheels (on a "pussy" 1.7" drop) have a higher center point in the body (means car is lower) than your 17" wheels with a "IDRIVEITEVERYWHERE,really" 4.7" drop?

You using the metric system?... duh.

Gotta HATE misleading LIARS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

]Thats a nice picture, but dont you think that, (just my oppinion) the older G1's have a different hight than the newer G1's? and springs, give a different hight measurment than coil overs? I doubt 4 inches, but it may be lower.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Hey slammedlegend I like your legend, It's a shame I can't say the same for the it's driver.

Can't u defend ure point of view w/out being childish. Instead of calling people names maybe u should try and defend ure opinion w/ facts and or pics.

I also find 4 inches hard to believe - So Please prove us wrong.
Nobody here is attacking u we just like pics!!!!!

Esti

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ok burkowski legend, you asked for PROOF, well i took pics of the undercarraige of my car, just for you, i hope you feel special now, so go to page 3 and look at the last 2 pics, and then come back here and try tell me your car is lower than mine!! PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Man, you sure got me. Your so well spoken.

Hows about these facts:

Your tape pics show your car to be about 1.5" lower than my tape pics.... hmmmm 1.7 + 1.5 = 4.5? (which still makes you a liar):rolleyes:

I'm sure with adjustables, you can lower it down to the ground, but it's obvious that your unable to drive it in the real world like that. (which still makes you a liar):rolleyes:

and to make this short, I'd rather be a jealous, adult, moron, idiot with a pussy 1.7" drop, who lost a pissing contest that I didn't start...
than a liar.

who are you trying to impress here? you know what the truth is.

I have to agree with Esti on the liking your car thing...
Good luck with it, I'm out.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Slammed What the hell is your problem, How the Fluck you gonna change a damb flat, ya'll dont have nails and Chit on ya'll streets??? What chew say Hydrolic my ass, anit no jack gonna fit under that Chit, Now lift the MotherFluka up and have some cents about your style.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Coming in late here and not wanting to read all the replies...

But it seems to me that there is a misunderstanding in terms here.

Just from looking at the tape measure picks, it seems that the picture taker is talking "ground clearance" and not "drop" as Buk is.

Ground Clearance = measured from the ground to some reference point on the chassis.

Drop = the distance that the car is lowered measured from the same reference point before and after.

For example (bogus numbers, but it illustrates the point):

A 1.75" DROP equates to 4" GROUND CLEARANCE.

A 4" DROP equates to NO GROUND CLEARANCE.

I'll shut up now.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
hahahahaha, lift it up, only time i lift it is when i go on the highway, other than that, no way im lifting it, r u serious man?? and the stock jack fits under it, slightly. thanks anyway

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Um just playin around. Can I see a pic from the side, on leveled ground. I just cant get enough of your car . The original color of mine is like yours, but the original owner painted it dark blue.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.