Acura Legend Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
paulo57509 said:

For example (bogus numbers, but it illustrates the point):

A 1.75" DROP equates to 4" GROUND CLEARANCE.

A 4" DROP equates to NO GROUND CLEARANCE.

I'll shut up now.
Stock Ground Clearance is actually 5.9"
1.75" drop = 4.15" Ground Clearance
4" Drop = 1.9" GC

Honestly it looks a little less then 1.9"GC. but i dont think he's lying....childish about the matter yes...anywho..

slammedlegend...please put pics of the coil overs + springs off car....im interested in what the product looks like....Also please post contact info on the company who made the product...if keeping it hush hush, please give a reason why.

Thanx.

Buk,
you gonna mass produce the hood?
or at least a 2 off?
yer car looks SIKK @ HE11 primered. made me think of takin a trip to walmart for some cans..but i will wait.

BTW.
I'm the farthest pee'er in this mofo. :werd:

·
Registered
583 Posts
in the middle of house buyin.
then comes SHOP Building.
then the Legend goes into little pieces.

Hood will end up fiberglass and there will be more than one... ;)

followed by trunk lid, interior door panels (for audio).

been jonesin on the idea of a w i d e body kit... :D

lots of ideas, not alot of $ or time yet.

I'll announce the hood hopefully in the late winter/early spring.

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Bukowski=Legend said:
in the middle of house buyin.
then comes SHOP Building.
then the Legend goes into little pieces.

Hood will end up fiberglass and there will be more than one... ;)

followed by trunk lid, interior door panels (for audio).

been jonesin on the idea of a w i d e body kit... :D

lots of ideas, not alot of $ or time yet.

I'll announce the hood hopefully in the late winter/early spring.
I love you...& not in the :****: way

·
Registered
9 Posts
The truth about Grondcontrol!!!

I have the Grond-Control Coilovers on my 88 Coupe...they are excellent I have my car lowered about 3.5 inches in the front and 3.25 in the back......Grond Control is the only company that makes Coilover for G1 legends. I have had them on my car For about six months. you will need to replace the struts with a set of 4 gas shocks... the OEM struts will not sustain the cars weight being that low. The Oil in the struts will soon began to leak out.
Any lower than that you will be bottoming out every turn. Trust me i know, I just replaced a transmission from a boulder off a dump truck, which i thought i could clear.!!!!

PS they are not cheap in comparison w/ other coilover systems I paid about $375.00 @NOPI.... It was worth it though.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
i got konis on there, dont have to worry about blowin the struts, when i had the stocks on it still wasnt bottoming out, in those pics i had the stock struts, and it rode like stock, believe it or not. my contact that makes them says he is going to start selling them for $180. + $35 shipping. just to let everyone know

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
slammedlegend said:
i got konis on there, dont have to worry about blowin the struts, when i had the stocks on it still wasnt bottoming out, in those pics i had the stock struts, and it rode like stock, believe it or not. my contact that makes them says he is going to start selling them for $180. + $35 shipping. just to let everyone know
If you think you're gonna get much business off of here without pics of the product you're insane. I dont care how it looks ON the car. I want to see the build quality of the product...
Second, why are you not producing information about the company who is making them?

Third. Ground Control makes the coil overs for the 89-90 Sedans because they share the same rear suspension as the coupes. I Have an 88 sedan, therefore the rear coil overs will not work on my car....has this person addressed this issue??

I've emailed you over a week ago with these questions & even posted here & there has been no answer.

All this seems a little SHADY to me

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
whoa calm down dude, its not my company, i told people to email me for HIS info, why would have pics of his products??think about that, if you want **** email him, dont come on here *****in at me man. if you emailed me, then email me back, i dont remember getting naything

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.