Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best lowering springs for the Legend, and how much did it cost everyone to lower their car (springs and installation).

Thanks

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Eibach are the way to go and they sell anywhere from $225 to $300. Ask for the pro kit because those are the ones that our Legends use. As far as installation is concerned, it will definately vary, I got mines installed with my shocks for about $100 or something like that.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Eibach. Many people have them on the boards. They only give about a 1" to 1 1/2" drop I think. It looks good though!. I believe Leon has them on his red coupe.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Eibach

Eibachs are $215 shipped within the US .... through me. This is a group buy purchase so a minimum of 2 orders must be placed. Right NOW I have another owner ready to buy a set of Eibach springs if you would like to purchase yours at this time.

Email Me

Thanks,

Gil.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
I used to have the Eibachs..they offer OEM ride quality, with enhanced performance. If you want to maintain the luxury ride and enhance performance grab a set of Koni's while you are at it.

Here's an old pic of mine with the EIbach's:

and another:

The Eibach Pro-Kit is 1.1" F, 1.0" R

·
Registered
47 Posts
Leon, Ground Controls?

Did you change the Eibachs out for GC's? If so, was that to allow you to adjust the height at will? Please educate, although this has been address often on this young board.

Thanks!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: Leon, Ground Controls?

Kumiko95L said:
Did you change the Eibachs out for GC's? If so, was that to allow you to adjust the height at will? Please educate, although this has been address often on this young board.

Thanks!
I changed out the Eibachs for some extra Intrax I had in the garage.

I am investigating getting those GC's or the Weapon R Coilovers. I do not know anyone that has the Weapon R's...they allow for a 4" drop as well (car shows)...and as Jose says..."camber anyone?" ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tru, you almost had me sold on the GC's. When I put Kumiko on those thangs, I want a spring kit that will allow me to have her only dropped about 1" for normal cruising, but when I hit shows (NOPI) and the "spots" I would like to drop her down more for intimidation. I really do not want too much tire wear, so I am shying away from the aggressive drop as the norm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts