Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who on the forum has the lowest mileage on their Legend? I have a 91 Legend Coupe with 31,000. Can anyone beat that? haha. I feel that is a pretty good gift from my grandmother who apparently didnt drive the car very far very often. ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
g2girl said:
95 LS coupe 6 speed
under 25,000 original miles
d4mn, girl !!! where did you buy your car ? can i know how much you paid for it ? how long did you search before you bought your current ride ?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
gAmEs0n said:

d4mn, girl !!! where did you buy your car ? can i know how much you paid for it ? how long did you search before you bought your current ride ?
Gameson....

This could potentially be long story.....

I wanted this car since 1994.....I wanted to make sure I bought the last model year...since I thought it would retain its value much better.....

I searched and looked hi and lo for this baby.....for 6 years

I finally found one in Somerset, Jew Jersey in 2000....I flew out from California to buy it from a private party....you don't even want to know how much I paid for it....you'd seriously laugh

I saw the car and fell in love with it right away.....the previous owner didn't really like the car (insane?)...so it was kept in storage for years....immac!! Almost 15k og miles...compression and dyno checks out, VIN check, checked all the VINS, even on the original Mich tires...with 90% tread left.....no accidents, dents, or mods.....

So had the thing shipped back to LA in a closed carrier and the rest is history...I rarely drive it.....I want to keep it forever

I got the car bug from my father and brother when I was 16.....tomboy yes!! in sheep's clothing

The only thing I crave is black interior...

Thanks for the compliment I really appreciate it =)

g2girl

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feel I got a pretty good car for a "first car." I am really glad it's a Legend because its a great car and in great shape for a 91. I will try to get some pictures ASAP for yall to look at.

·
Registered
310 Posts
lucky girl !!!

wow, i read your story and d4mn, you are one lucky girl !! i have always wanted a 95 Legend LS 6 speed but never had the chance to find it. Black/black combo is also my fave.

btw, since you located in Sac, do you think by any chance I can test drive your car, please please please ? :D

I am in bay area. Hey, next time why don't you show up in our next Legend meeting ?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks all....

I am happy..=)

Leon, I would love to sign up......I did sign up for the mailing list however....

I would appreciate it it would could PM me and give me further instructions to make it official....

GamesOn...

A test drive is quite possible....when's the next meet?

Thanks very much

g2girl

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Obstruktion,

You have a really nice car and a first car at that....I had a '83 Celica...yuck! You are so lucky...

Take care of that baby....

g2girl
P.S. Where are the pics? =)

G

·
yeah, I don't feel to bad considering that my 94 coupe is my first car. Someday when I have more money and time I'll track down a 6 speed with low miles and snatch it up, and just transfer all my mods. Then I could sell my car right now and make sure that I get the best parts from both cars. I probably won't do this for a few more years though since I'm still just a junior in high school and am not even sure how much I'll be driving my car while I'm in college.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Its nice to have the car with the lowest miles, but these acuras don't break in until around 85 90k or so.

·
Gravity powered 120mph
630 Posts
'91 White Legend Sedan 67,000 miles. All stock. No mods, no tint, no nothing... yet :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts