I say a black g1 today with Honda chrome wheels

also with a gold grille

and two tone brown/tan leather seats

i just wanted to check that g1 LS' didn't come with any of these options

i wish i would have taken a pic, maybe ill see it around town

·
Registered
105 Posts
the rims are probably off a honda accord, but im sure you already knew that, as for the interior there is the possibility the they had it reupholstered

·
Ridin' Stock son
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i was thinking accord wheels, and the two tone leather was very clean, im gonna find this

and yea pnoye2 i saw those wheels, when you getting some "A" center caps and mounting those bad boys? i want to see the pics

·
Ridin' Stock son
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also nuclearsymphony it was a sedan grille that was gold, like this

it wasn't the 2 bar coupe grille

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
when you getting some "A" center caps and mounting those bad boys? i want to see the pics.
I've got them center caps, but not chromed as of yet... here's what it look like!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Hmmmmm........from what I remember......at least for the '90 LS there were only a few options:

1.) Fog lights
2.) Gold alloy wheels
3.) CD player...in dash single player the trunk changer with the in-dash controller
4.) sun roof wind shield
5.) Nose mask

I don't ever recall there being a two-tone leather option or a gold trim option for the G1 Legend.

...... and I have a green '89LS upgraded to '90LS standards purchased in 2004and a '90LS purchased new.

·
Registered
105 Posts
really cause about 5 months ago i was gonna by a 90ls and it had that grill not the 1 i have on my coupe which is the base model.

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Yeah coupe and sedan grills arent interchangeable....at least not without also changing over the hood and headlights....which to get the headlights to fit would also require switching over the fenders...and maybe the bumper too...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.