1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
81 Posts
mmm:no: why a civic? the chassis wasnt built to be a RWD. that sh!t is crazy tho! i wonder how it feels to drive...it'd be awesome if the legend was RWD, it'd be better suited for the body and size of the engine, now that..would be FULLY SICK!

thanks 4 sharing!:thumbsup:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
that car would drive circles around all of us, literally.. no way that car has enough grip or weight to do anything properly not even with a super lsd lol

wooow look at that build maan, thats a super sleeper ... hate to be the guy who f*ks with him

loool one of the pictures , near the end the dash shows a msg "service vehicle soon" little does the car know that .. oh its been serviced biiiig time . WOW

·
Registered
358 Posts
yet another honda ruined with gay gm parts. its pretty cool, but he put one of the most unreliable partinto the most reliable car. thats what i call a ******* LOL

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
yet another honda ruined with gay gm parts. its pretty cool, but he put one of the most unreliable partinto the most reliable car. thats what i call a ******* LOL
Yeehaaaaa:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
NICE!!! That's a lil beast.:bowdown:

I can tell some of you guys actually read the article.

i used the entire vette drivetrain.......front suspension, steering, rear suspension minus the subframe......i narrowed it 4 inches to fit under the car.....i wasnt going to spend and insane amount of time modifying the torque tube....or trying to redo the front suspension geometry and steering.....it works just fine the way it is......
Plus, the "frame" of the Civic is nowhere near stock with alot of reinforcements. I have no doubt it handles the power of the LS1.

About the LS1 being unreliable, wrong. I'm not saying the Civic's motor wasn't reliable, of course it was, but some of you guys are Badge whores, just as bad as muscle car guys or some of those snobby BMW guys calling Honda's rice. You gotta give credit where it's due, there are good cars that come from many different places in the world why limit yourself?

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
NICE!!! That's a lil beast.:bowdown:

I can tell some of you guys actually read the article.

Plus, the "frame" of the Civic is nowhere near stock with alot of reinforcements. I have no doubt it handles the power of the LS1.

About the LS1 being unreliable, wrong. I'm not saying the Civic's motor wasn't reliable, of course it was, but some of you guys are Badge whores, just as bad as muscle car guys or some of those snobby BMW guys calling Honda's rice. You gotta give credit where it's due, there are good cars that come from many different places in the world why limit yourself?
I have to agree here, chevy engines are awesome. the GM 3800 is one of the best v6s out there, those things run forever, and can take some SERIOUS power mods. The LSx motors are all beasts. LS1, LS2, LS6, LS7. All make great power and can be easily modded to rediculous amounts of power, and all run for VERY long times. Not reliable. Please. There are lots of other parts on chevys that are not reliable, but to claim that about their engines is idiocy.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
+23132

I am considering an LSx swap into my 540i. From there I can go FI and have a ton of fun.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Whom ever did all that work on that civic is nasty (a good thing) with it..You cant front..Maybe its not the best combo of cars..but damn..thats impressive in my opinion!!!! Thats crazy!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts