Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently found enough time to sit down and watch some flicks and these two pics were EXCELLENT to ME. Has anyone seen either of them? And if there is already a thread bout either movie I missed it all together and I did a quick search. if you miss nay part of Lucky # Slevin you will be lost the whole movie. Hard Candy is far from your typical internet predator movie, crazy twist.

Oh and I Am Legend was pure garbage. I want that hour and half or so of my life back.

IMDb link
Lucky Number Slevin (2006)
A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi and The Boss. Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to get them before they get him

Hard Candy (2005)
A mature 14-year old girl meets a charming 32-year old photographer on the Internet. Suspecting that he is a pedophile, she goes to his home in an attempt to expose him

Yeah Im at work, in training, bored out of my mind.

Ro

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
Slevin is def 1 of my fav. Since the 1st time I saw it I had 2 have the DVD. And the music in the movie is crazy.

Thats where the line in my sig comes from. "Tell it to the 1 legged man........"

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slevin is def 1 of my fav. Since the 1st time I saw it I had 2 have the DVD. And the music in the movie is crazy.

Thats where the line in my sig comes from. "Tell it to the 1 legged man........"
Funny thing about that....I was watching this with about 5 other people and as soon as I heard that line I said out loud "Oh! Thats where Iggy get that line from in his sig!" Everybody looked at me like I was retarded but I knew what I was talking about :yes:

Ro

·
Registered
225 Posts
both were good, guy in the video store told me about hard candy, thought it was a change. sleven i liked from the start. :thumbsup:

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
"Y do they call him The Rabbi?"

"Because he's a Rabbi."

"Y do they call him The Fairy?"

"Because he's a fairy."

"Does he float around with wings?"

"He's a homosexual":rofl:

Up until that point I had honestly 4got that ppl used to really call homosexuals fairys.:****:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.