Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ludacris has a Legend

I just saw MTV cribs, and they were showing ludacris' home. Then they showed his car, and he has a champagn colored 91-93 G2 sedan with tints and chrome rims. He said it was his favorite car in the whole world. That's so cool! Just thought I should share

·
Registered
193 Posts
Legend on MTV CRIBS

They were at Ludacris's house and they showed his cars. And there was a 91-92 G2 Sedan (I could tell by the trunk). He said it was his favorite car. He had dubs on it, but by the looks of it, he needed a little more offset. You ATL people should ask him to go to a meet.

·
Registered
299 Posts
X5, Deville, Escalade and...

ACURA LEGEND!

I remember seeing him on TRL talking about his Legend, but I finally got to see it. It's a beige four door. He referred to it as his "favorite car"! The rims were huge and chrome, of course.

I think the resale might have just jumped a bit on our cars, LOL. You just have to haul ass down to atlanta where the players play. j/k.

Peace.

Jason520

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, we posted about the same thing at exactly the same time. Go check my post, it's at 7:10pm, just like yours. Great minds think alike:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
You saw it too

Yeah I was just about to post this and then I saw your post. He had some cool rides especially that escalade looked so clean. I am surprised he still has a Legend. I guess he is in love with it as much as I am:D ! He said he drove it all around the southern US. Our cars are definitely a great car to do so becuase theres power, sport, and luxury all in one. The only car that packages this better is the BMW //M3. But until then the Legend is th choice for playas all ova'! ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just saw his Legend on MTV cribs too!!!!! The huge chrome rims looked like they were Concept Neepers. SO FRESH, SO CLEAN!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i heard ludacris posts on the legend forums.

whoa, you didnt hear it from me.

;)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
No Freaking wayyyyyy!!!!!! Was this tonight??? Wednesday???? I wanna see it bad!!!!!!!!!!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Dammit, I wanted to see his crib but I missed it. :mad: But knowing MTV they will play it again this weekend so that works for me. :)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
legendarith said:
I've had one of his songs on the www.acuralegends.com site for over a year already. =) track 6, called southern hospitality...

can someone get in contact with him or get pics of his legend? i'd like to add it to the legend gallery. celebs with legends, now that's legendary.
I have a few friends who work at Def Jam and i'll see if there is anything they can do to try to get pics or something from him as far as his Legend is concerned.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think that may be his 2nd Legend because when he worked for our local radio station he drove a red one but I dunno...maybe he had 2 the whole time, but it was nice to see him rep for the Acks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Leon, does he stay off Old Natl some where because the area looks familiar...All the houses out there have big fields like his..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts