Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that for a while, everybody has mentioned that Luda has a Legend and called it his favorite car, but in all those discussions, nobody but a select few had actually seen it on his episode of Cribs, and even if we didnt see it, we'd all heard it was a 93 champagne sedan...well i finally found streaming video of that segment, and got some screen captures to show you all what it actually looks like:

Video:
http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=4648

(click on the "Cribs: Ludacris" text, and a new window will pop up with a streaming video of his Cribs segment...cars are toward the end)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
car is hot...neeper titans i think...18s...that's what's the business :)

i'm downloadin the vid now:)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
that's funny

i just saw the episode for hte second time today. i saw my info guide on my cable said cribs, and i thought to myself "maybe there's a chance it's the one with luda" and it was!. needless to say, they really didn't give it the time it deserved, but they sure did get the legend at all the right angles.

·
Registered
579 Posts

yo mac, how did you post those pics up? Ive been trying to post pics of my legend for a long time but cant.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
k

his favorite...for a reason!

nice.. imagine what he could do with that thing now.damn

·
Registered
643 Posts
ninous26 said:

yo mac, how did you post those pics up? Ive been trying to post pics of my legend for a long time but cant.
tinypic.com, folk :)

Luda's reppin the G2 Sedans....whoo hoo...!!

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
I love how small his house is. It is really a modest sized house. He did blow big bucks on the the interior though. I bet he had to buy two lots to get that back yard! Man I think I have a bit more respect for him after seeing that.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
he definetely lives in atl in fayetteville where alot of stars live outkast, bow wow, eric sermon, luda, and a couple of other people.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
bicsintegra said:
he definetely lives in atl in fayetteville where alot of stars live outkast, bow wow, eric sermon, luda, and a couple of other people.
I believe we had to drive through Fayetteville to get to Nopi from Lee's house.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I love how small his house is. It is really a modest sized house. He did blow big bucks on the the interior though. I bet he had to buy two lots to get that back yard! Man I think I have a bit more respect for him after seeing that.
Later!
Lee
lol....I was thinking the same thing when I saw that video. It didn't look huge or really extravagent compared to some of the other cribs they show.

It was pretty kool to see that he still has the Legend after all these years.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
Later!
Lee
I second that thought also. That was the first thing I noticed. But notice that the first thing he talked about was business.

Smart dude. Business first and the cars are not particularly extravagant - except someone said he bought a bently GT, but everybody's got one of those. (so to speak).

He's got what any middle/upper middle class cat in queens has got. As I think about it, a guy I know at the end of my block has got an Escalade (the 1st Gen) rimmed up and his wife just bought a X5 (guy is a NYC cop and she's a NYC teacher).

How much house do a guy need - I rather have a house that size, some good land (for a ball court, tennis court, pool and such) and a couple of favorite cars.

The rest would be into businesses and such, so after I am done rapping, I dont have to end up running a mailroom in NYC for 40,000 annually. Believe me, I know of a guy.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Mike Diaz said:
i cut through fayetteville to get to the nopi show and avoid traffic, so you probably did come through that area. lee is right his house isn't that lavish from the outside but the area he lives in is nice.

·
***ned
4,564 Posts
OhGeez said:
lol....I was thinking the same thing when I saw that video. It didn't look huge or really extravagent compared to some of the other cribs they show.

It was pretty kool to see that he still has the Legend after all these years.
The Legend was his only car when he started rapping. I remember this cause he was driving it in his first music video. I'll go and find it and post it up. Someone should find a way of sending him an E-mail and getting him on the Forum. We could help him out with some mods and resources for him to hook that thing up even more, it looks bone ass stock other than rims. Also he could help us out by reppin' A-L.com and maybe showin up at some meets.

I'll try and do the research and get an E-mail address if you guys want.

Later!
Lenny

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Mike Diaz said:
Yeah, I lived in Fayetteville for a few years. It is about 15 minutes from my current house. Evander Holifield lives there too. He has 3 houses. One huge one for him, one next door for his ex-wife, and one out back for all the kids. He even built his own school across the street. Most of the famous live in that small area. Everything from there down to hwy54 is droping in value. Many are moving farther south, into the sticks, to keep safe. One shopping center has the highest auto theft rate in the state. Because of all the famous in that area, and Peachtree City, Fayette county is the richest county in the state of GA.
Later!
Lee

1 - 20 of 39 Posts