Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in my buddy's M3 coming back to LA from picking up a friend ours from UCI and it was like 1am. We were doing 70 on 405N. Then this NSX with HID and 18's was coming fast from behind he slows down next to us. So he turns on his NOS and awaits his takeoff. He takes off first losing us by about 3 car lengths. He's squizzing now and couple of seconds later we caught up then couple of seconds later it was all over. It was funny that NSX was smoked like nothing. But then that b*stard had to give us a finger. I was like wat da faq?? What a f*ckin' loser. It was a scary sight though cuz he once hit almost 140mph!

·
Registered
702 Posts
are you sure that NSX wasn't just playing with you guys...cuz i'd think the NSX can easily kill an M3...but then again, I don't know, never driven either.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He started boning out first but we caught up to him then beat him. I agree NSX will kill M3 w/o nos. With Nos, M3's cannot be ignored either. I wish I could get M3 someday more than the NSX. It's just personal preference.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
legendtype2 said:
He started boning out first but we caught up to him then beat him. I agree NSX will kill M3 w/o nos. With Nos, M3's cannot be ignored either. I wish I could get M3 someday more than the NSX. It's just personal preference.
Oh, I see. Your friend in the M3 had the Nitrous. All this time I thought the NSX had the nitrous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts