Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently tryin' to make my " A " emble rotate. Not 360 degrees, not clock wise or counter clockwise but like if u spinned a quater on the table. I got it to kind of work, BUT it kind of curves on top, almost like transforming but it's not. Can anyone tell me wot the F* I'm doing wrong. This lil' project of mine is getting to b a pain in the @$$. Thank you. * Goes And Smokes A Stoggie * lol.

Latin...........................:D

·
Registered
418 Posts
take a look

email me the flash file( not the swf movie), i might be able to help you out.

[email protected]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: take a look

welovelegend said:
email me the flash file( not the swf movie), i might be able to help you out.

[email protected]
I have no biggie emailing it, but can u tell me how to do it? lol :D. I made the acura symbol an object already, i inserted the key frame already, I inserted the motion tweening already also, can u guide me from here? lol. Thanks alot, tired of pulling my hairs out. :p

Latin...................

P.S. Can u c GS TYPE II burning on my signature? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Yo latin, is that flash your using a free download somewhere? i'm messing around with webpage making, do u know of anyway of making like your own lines or images or designs? i've been thinking of doing something like a Targeting cross-hair type thing for my page kinda like a Gundam-wing type isssh

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HATE_ME_NOW said:
Yo latin, is that flash your using a free download somewhere? i'm messing around with webpage making, do u know of anyway of making like your own lines or images or designs? i've been thinking of doing something like a Targeting cross-hair type thing for my page kinda like a Gundam-wing type isssh
Oh boy........LOL

UR talking about some serious wed graphic design. It's gonna cost u money brotha lol. Just pay pal me to [email protected]'lltakeurmoneyanytime.com lol.

First of all, who hosts ur website? Yahoo? etc. Answer me that and I'll tell u ur options. And BTW that Flash version I have is the full one. U can download a free trial version @ www.macromedia.com look for products and look for flash and click trial.

Latin..........

P.S. Do u c GS TYPE II burning on my sig? LOL

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
the site is freewebz.com they give u a good amount of space and no tags:D , i'm using 1st Page 2000 as my page maker, i've read alot of people like it better than frontpage, it's got madd stuff in it, it's got shortcuts to do everything put up your own music, pic sizing and placement madddddddd color options! page linking, only thing i haven't seen is how to do your own kind of designs but i haven't found everything this thing does yet, the instructions where scattered around when i unzipped it, so i'm messing with things on it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
to LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND

do you mean rotate it like a 3D stuff.

Man, that will take time to do it.

what you need to do is frame by frame. give the email, i can make a sample for you to look at...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts