Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it for the PC, but want to know if you can play online against someone that has PS2 or XBOX. If anyone here has it for the PC, hit me up, and let's get our game on, maybe start a tournament.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I'm not shure how the pc games work too much, but i do know that the PS2 and Xbox games have to have some capabilities within itself, the only games that work for multiplayers right now like on the Xbox are Halo, and some skateboarding game, but since X-box doesn't have a Server system set up for this yet it's really up to Networking Gurus to set this up themselves at home, A broad band link between people can be setup but each person has to have a small router like a Linux one, and you'll definately need to have some sort of DSL or Broadband connection, cuz dail up bandwith just won't cut-it.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
But be patiant young grasshopper:D Internetplay is coming soon for us X-box users, we'll also be able to talk to the other person using a handsfree headset while we're playing that way we can talk **** when someone scores a TD rather than have to type it:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
microsoft bad.

since NES brought me up i decided to stay faithful and buy GameCube. they got madden02 on there too but i dunno bout modem play... i know theres a spot where i can plug in a phone (i think). also got super smash melee.

i bought game cube cuz, UNLIKE x-box its not as big as a suitcase and the controls arent as big as nerf footballs.

p.s. with the clip on screen i bought with my game cube and splicing a cigarette lighter for dc -> in car gaming :eek: heh :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
yo game cube is for little kids, u need to step up to the big boys arena son, the only title i like on game cube is Rogue squadron, thats it, everything else gets blown away by the suitcases' POWER, just check the specs;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
man thats what they say...

i worked at Target for awhile in the electronics section and the kids always bug me to reset the x-box. always frittzed out. plus theyre the same graphics. i played madden02 for both = exactly the same. and anyways why should i pay an extra hundred when i can buy that and a portable screen which fits in my car.

i play in my car and at home. i don't think you can do that with your suitcase.

i think your right about kiddie games. the dopest game on N64 was PERFECT DARK. they're supposed to make Perfect Dark Zero for Game Cube but i haven't seen anything yet.

haven't played since the super bowl. tried my version of it. rams won. and i can't kick a 50yd FG. whats the method for max distance?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts