Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happens when the maintenance light turns red? I am also noticing that the car is shaking more. I don't know if it the engine is needing a tune up or it is about to die. It is a 93 legend with 111k. Please help.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Seeing RED

I don't think anything actually happens. It is just a reminder to have maintenance done (ie. oil change).

Green is normal, Yellow is time for service. Red is - service past due. It is still up to you to have the service done or not.

:2cool:

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
That indicator is just based on mileage. It changes as you put more miles on the car between service. If it was not reset with an oil change or what not, heck it could go red a day after an oil change. If your Legend is shaking more, that's an issue totally by itself, and you'll need to be specific as to when it's shaking.

· Who is THE MASTER?!
1,366 Posts
well to me i think it goes based on the miles and not sensors cause when i look at it not even a light its just a thing that rotates to different colors. me i just ignore it and stick my key in the speedometer to reset it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.