Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wtf: is wrong with people! And 100 yards away from a school! I know some of you pervs wanna see him in action, sorry there's no footage of that.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
read this last week on Fark.com

1st off, let me just say, i dont condone having sex with stationary objects, but this guy, was doing this in the privacy(or what he thought was privacy) of his backyard. His neighbor, VIDEO TAPED him in his backyard makin "love" to the table, not one time for evidence, BUT ON 4 SEPERATE OCCASIONS!!!!

why did HE get arrested, when the neighbor should get arrested for being the sicko to fill up 4 DVDs with this. What this guy fucks on his own property should be his own damn business. as long as hes not doing it in the front yard where people can see him openly.

The man obviously has issues getting women, why torment him more with legal issues, let the man table fuck in his house.

What puzzles me, is how you get the idea to fuck a table, and makes me wonder what he already boned in his house that he decided he needed to move onto patio furnature.

"Oh you dirty table, Whos your umbrella?! oh yea, whos your umbrella!!?"

they dropped the charges against him today btw.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ROFLMAO!!! I agree Wyatt. His neighbor shoulda had some charges brought up on him/her also. Taping that sh*t 4 times is being a lil more than concerned.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
^ROFLMAO!!! I agree Wyatt. His neighbor shoulda had some charges brought up on him/her also. Taping that sh*t 4 times is being a lil more than concerned.
seriously! also, i dunno if youve ever put movie files on a DVD, but it take ALOT of footage to fill up ONE dvd, let alone 4 of them hoes. Sick fuckers. Let the man get his table action on. im sure that dirty table was just asking for it anyways.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
They said he does have a wife...lol wtf just f*uck her!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
DaMM...

Quote "let the man table fuck in his house.

What puzzles me, is how you get the idea to fuck a table, and makes me wonder what he already boned in his house that he decided he needed to move onto patio furnature.

"Oh you dirty table, Whos your umbrella?! oh yea, whos your umbrella!!?""

That is the godamm funniest thing i have read today..."whos your umbrella"
and a label "table fuck" ...FTW!

THANK YOU THANK YOU...god beless thank you!

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts

1st off, let me just say, i dont condone having sex with stationary objects, but this guy, was doing this in the privacy(or what he thought was privacy) of his backyard. His neighbor, VIDEO TAPED him in his backyard makin "love" to the table, not one time for evidence, BUT ON 4 SEPERATE OCCASIONS!!!!

why did HE get arrested, when the neighbor should get arrested for being the sicko to fill up 4 DVDs with this. What this guy fucks on his own property should be his own damn business. as long as hes not doing it in the front yard where people can see him openly.

The man obviously has issues getting women, why torment him more with legal issues, let the man table fuck in his house.

:rofl:

one of your best rants ever :giggle:

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Did you guys not see where they showed his back porch and the playground. You can clearly see one from the other. He also only did these actions during day time. He has a wife and kids.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
ok, i didnt watch the video earlier cause i was at work. I had no idea his patio was THAT visible, when i read the story, i assumed it was in a wooden fenced in backyard with trees, that apparently was not the case here.

on that note, i say hes still a sick fucker. Now they will try to make him a sexual predator, cause we all know fucking a metal patio table leads to child molestation. HIDE YOUR CHIRREN THE TABLE FUCKER IS COMING!

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
ok, i didnt watch the video earlier cause i was at work. I had no idea his patio was THAT visible, when i read the story, i assumed it was in a wooden fenced in backyard with trees, that apparently was not the case here.

on that note, i say hes still a sick fucker. Now they will try to make him a sexual predator, cause we all know fucking a metal patio table leads to child molestation. HIDE YOUR CHIRREN THE TABLE FUCKER IS COMING!
Oooooooh, it was metal.... I was wondering how he kept from getting splinters.....Talk about a rough ride.....

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Talk about rugburn. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Make sure you don't park near his house. Who knows what he'll do to your car lol.

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: QUOTE!!!! Quote of the year!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
AAAHHH yes the good ole days of putting wood to wood,has been upgraded to putting wood to metal.man if his lazyboy could talk imagine the stories it would tell. I bet the table had on one of those mini tablecloths.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
922 Posts
Damn right! Yet am I the only one caught thinking....the hole from the umbrella in MY patio table is probably 2-1/4" in diameter... If he can screw it and make things happen, then I say :woowoo:

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
Wow. Felonious Table Fucking. Never thought I'd see the day.

Does he not have any item inside of the house with similar diameter hole? I mean, I can think of a few things... nalgene bottle, flower vase, pencil cup, giant advil container... must be something about the table he finds unbearably attractive... I wonder if his wife is flat, too?

Funny thing is, I heard a guy on the radio this morning talking about rolling up a t-shirt and using it as a substitute vajayjay. Must be a poon drought going on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts