Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
As a man I cringe. But I have little sympathy for theives so I'm kind of in between on this one. On one hand I have little to no sympathy for the victoms, however, I have little to no sympathy for the painter either since he did commit a crime and could have killed these two boys. I guess they will all get what they deserve.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea. i thought it was unnecessary and could have taken action in a different manner. I guess this is what happens when you don't think before u do something

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
And what we can learn from that? Never to go somewhere in Bangkok to steal any bucks. Beware of Thai House Painters ! Man the story is kinda horrible esp for the men. Sorry for laughing :giggle: -Mike

·
2,873 Posts
Chris_gog said:
This story makes me feel ill. I can understand that he is outraged, but this will effect those boys for life, it could lead to severe depression and what-not.
Perhaps they can become eunuch's?

·
Registered
440 Posts
dammm that is F**ked up. They stole money, but cutting there manhood off, that's taking it to another level. They are nolonger men. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my dic. I use my too much and I'm attached to it. LOL. I feel for those boys. That punishment was too harsh in my opinion.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Danightmare7 said:
dammm that is F**ked up. They stole money, but cutting there manhood off, that's taking it to another level. They are no longer men. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my dic. I use my too much and I'm attached to it. LOL. I feel for those boys. That punishment was too harsh in my opinion.
Well said !!! I agree 100% with you. -Mike

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
no but if i catch you stealing from me i'd cut your fingers off...or at least you up. i hate people that think they can take what others have worked hard for. theives are at the bottom of the social pole imo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.