Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Crazies really have taken ahold here :giggle:

my computer crashes and all of a sudden it's pandemonium and im missing it:giggle:

i dont wanna loose all my pr0n so im doing what's necessary to save it.:giggle:

i got a question...since it seems alot of old heads and absentee members are showin up. whatever happened to that kid that "came out" to us? the guy got so beat up by everybody i dont know if he vowed never to show up again or what.

having no computer makes you think of the weirdest past events.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
the Crazies really have taken ahold here :giggle:

my computer crashes and all of a sudden it's pandemonium and im missing it:giggle:

i dont wanna loose all my pr0n so im doing what's necessary to save it.:giggle:

i got a question...since it seems alot of old heads and absentee members are showin up. whatever happened to that kid that "came out" to us? the guy got so beat up by everybody i dont know if he vowed never to show up again or what.

having no computer makes you think of the weirdest past events.
It has been interesting in a few threads lately. I have no clue why so much came at once, but we handled it. The threads are actually entertaining reads.
Later!
Lee

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
o_O When the hell was this?? this was before i got here?

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daddymac117 said:
o_O When the hell was this?? this was before i got here?
naw it was like earlier last year like august something...

Before MikeD got all kicked around and stuff. like....

we were jokin on Kevin for wearin that hot pink NOPI shirt. and it was in a thread that some guy came out.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
naw it was like earlier last year like august something...

Before MikeD got all kicked around and stuff. like....

we were jokin on Kevin for wearin that hot pink NOPI shirt. and it was in a thread that some guy came out.
Find that link!

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL i think someone or he deleted it. i even did a google searchfor acura-legend.com under the premise of that thread and got nothing. Yahoo...nothing. Altvista...nothing...crazy...i know im not trippin cause i was trying to reassure the dude that we accepted him as is...but then all the anti-gay stuff was flying about in the thread :giggle:

it was rather funny, but crazy nonetheless.

he had a giggling cat in his sig and that lil dancing tofu dog that me and Nick D were sporting a while back.

cat kinda looked like this

·
know 'm ool
1,403 Posts
i used to post a lot more too, but been kinda MIA

since i decided to stop doing anything to my legend, i've been over at AZ a lot more. but i don't remember anyone coming out. i forget though. I only remember hass eating the saltines.......

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,472 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
It's been a nice meeting at that time. Especially Kevin's hot Nopi shirt

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,575 Posts
Yo Bang

all i know is that my new 20 inch Chrome Carlssons are so shiny, that nothing else matters. :D pics later this week or so, when i have the time, not on the car yet though.

D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts