Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There must be over a $100 in change on the passenger seat side. My passenger seat dosen't move forward cause there is coins and other bull that is lying on the track. Can somebody pleases put me down with info on how to take the chair out. Once I take the chair out I can probably buy an intake with all the quarters down there. Any related info is appreciated. holla

G

·
The rear plastic cap to the right is the hardest one to get off, be very very careful. I broke mine. There are just the four bolts once you take the caps off and then if you have the automatic seatbelts the cap in the center just pops off and then undo the bolt. That is all there is to do. Then there is probably change under the plastic side things. Take the easier of the two off first and if all the change is gone after that then just installation is in the reverse.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thanks guys, I have had this one area that has pissed me off for the last time. Now I can finally get that damn quarter out :mad: . Holla!

·
Registered
83 Posts
LMAO... i know this is an older thread but I just found it and had to comment... This is a huge problem and pain in the A$$ for Legend owners... It got to the point that I finally removed my seats to get all the change that has fallen out of my pockets over the months... there were even some quarters that were all chewed up from being stuck in the track and getting ran over and what not.... FUN FUN..:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A YO!

G Rahn said:
Seat removal instructions can be found at www.legendtuner.com
Take care when removing the plastic caps that cover the four bolts holding the seat in place- they have little slots that can be damaged, and they won't hold in place if they are broken.
That web site is hot B.:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dem tail Lights is Right

pYmpdaddi said:
Thanks guys, I have had this one area that has pissed me off for the last time. Now I can finally get that damn quarter out :mad: . Holla!
You should let me get them up off you son:D I tighten you up with some $$$$.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts