Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN PICS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] or IM me.

OK i am moving in feb or march and i cant take all my cars with me my friend is also moving with me so we have the following for sale....

1991 acura legend LS 127k on it new water pump timing belt a/c belt, rebuilt alternator, newer A/c compressor(out of 94) new thermostat. new brake pads and rotors.
its Sirrius Pearl White. beidge interior which is damn near mint
3.2l 190-200hp? not sure on the exact spec but its moves.
all fluids were just changed. got a tranny flush and a raddiator flush. new oil and filter and the differential oil was changed too...we did all this with the water pump and t belt. the car is a daily driver now...everything works car is in great shape. u will be the 4th owner of the car. my friend bought the car w. 115k on it in 2002. so the car sat for most of the time he owned it until i got her. askin 3200 or B.O

also a 1991 acura legend with 148k black on black has alot of wear on the seats but no rips just worn look...paint is faded on the hood and some bumper...its an LS model no heated seats...climate control works perfectly car has new rear suspension...the brakes were done at 130k and they still have alot of beef on them...the car is a daily driver now and works fine just took a trip to PA about 100 miles each way...no problems...car idles at about 600-700 rpm u cant even tell its on! car has a new timing belt and water pump...old one the bearings went. new thermostat as well...and a new window regulator in the drivers side door...asking price 2200 or BO

1991 nissan maxima 127k mint inside and out...only problem is the drivers fender is a dif color...color is grey/blue exterior and black interior perfect car for a paint job no dents at all! no rust car is mint...or just paint the fender...paint on the car is shiney and has no fading...car has a rebuilt trans after 3 failed times of tryin to "fix" the orig. one we got a rebuilt one...at about 120k car is a daily driver as well...asking 1700 or BO car is mint! drives like a champ!

also 1967 buick skylark convertable some type of chrome v8...maybe 302? i know its a small block...all chrome alt heads its a nice car...chrome rims etched glass picutres...brand new sunburst red paint job. black top...askin 5000 or BO....

IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN PICS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] or IM me.

THANKS

-JOHN

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.