Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mapleleafs suck.......Damn it!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
so frus-tra-ted why couldnt the Islanders score?????so many chances... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

sorry. a little pissed at the Islander game right now

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
But they won.... right??

Did you watch the whole game?

That was probably one of the most intense 3rd periods I have ever seen in hockey...... I was on the edge until Mogilny scored that last goal.

Overall, it was a great series, and home ice turned out to be an advantage. A very physical series too.... lotsa hits and a few fights and all that good ol' hockey stuff....

Now 3 Canadian teams in the second round.... about time:rolleyes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, watched the whole thing. i thought the isles were out the whole time, till i saw a light in the 3rd, then it got exciting... but that emptynetter sucked. i was just like, awwshhhi** !!! neway, thats funny, i knew ud be the 1st one to reply to this post, i know how important hockey is up there.. my friend just came home from manitoba, he played juniors i think??

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
LOL..... yup..... hockey is defenitaly in our blood up here. I started playing when I was 3 years old. But I have to say that you sure cant beat playoff hockey..... there is no better kind anywhere. That game was so intense.... you could sure tell that both teams wanted it so bad. Good series for sure.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Guess the team?

-55 million dollar payroll.
-just two goals in five playoff games.
-coachless at the moment.

Well at least the 'Leafs are still in it. Hope they kick the sh*t out the the Ottawa!!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Would that be Philly?

If so, I know what you are talking about..... pretty rough:rolleyes:

I also hope Ottawa loses to Toronto, as I used to live there and they are my second favorite team.... behind the useless Calgary Flames (at least they have one good player.... Iginla).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Unfortunatly for us Mc. We have a really crappy team. I love the Flames but lets admit, they are pretty crappy. I so thought that this would be their year but no............. they have to suck.. :( oh well, wutcha gonna do right??

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Neil4Speed said:
Unfortunatly for us Mc. We have a really crappy team. I love the Flames but lets admit, they are pretty crappy. I so thought that this would be their year but no............. they have to suck.. :( oh well, wutcha gonna do right??
I know.... they suck. They have good potential, and I think they have a chance of staying in Calgary as long as they ante up for Jerome Iginla. We have a goaltender now, but we need a team that can play as a team year after year, with the same players. If they keep giving up their good players, they have no hopes of ever making the playoffs. Also, I think if Iginla goes, Calgary will no longer have a team:( ..... oh well....

I guess the mighty american dollar is too tempting for the CDN players.... they no longer play for the love of the game, only $$$. It is killing the CDN teams because the second they get US $$$ offeres, they are gone.

I hope the LEAFS make it all the way:) :) :) :cool: ;) :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yea my Flyers are pretty damn mismanaged, all that talent wasted this year (Put together by corporate America). As an American and a Flyers fan I'm sad to see how Corporations buy teams and build stadiums to make room for their people (club boxes) and shrink the number of the "true" hockey fans. We pay a high ticket price for attending games.

But anyways, The 'Leafs are my next favorite, Tie Domi is the baddest dude out there. I loved it when that dumb philly fan fell thrugh the glass and Domi pounded him. That dude deserved it.

Go LEAFS!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
BUMP

GO LEAFS!!!!!!!!:)

Well it looks like Leafs Vs. Carolina for the Stanley Cup Chance....

Game 7 vs Ottawa was so intense......
Game 7 Carolina and Montreal was a joke!:rolleyes: 8-2 AHHHHH

What do you guys think now?

TO vs. Detroit??

I think Detroit will win, but it would be nice for a Canadian team to be in there for once....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts