Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the next meet. My team and I are going down to the beach, Ocean City for a Import car show June 7 and 8 i believe. It will be a good show. ANyone that is interested, contact me, we can setup some stuff.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Next get together is the ImportXpression meet at Lake Fairfax Park on April 20. All import meet, not just Legends. Come and show the "colors".

·
Registered
734 Posts
ridinlowlegend said:
When is the next meet. My team and I are going down to the beach, Ocean City for a Import car show June 7 and 8 i believe. It will be a good show. ANyone that is interested, contact me, we can setup some stuff.
Sounds tight, but can't go until the weekend of the 29th - 30th of June

·
Registered
386 Posts
NEXT MEET!!!!!!!!!

What time is the meet at Ocean City and exatly where is everyone going to be when we get down there? Don't forget about the show at Carlisle in May 3-5. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I'll actually be there as well.
:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im definately hittin the OC show this year..Wheres everyone meeting???? Anyone go to Capitol Raceway in crofton or Budds creek track???? Im planning on hitting those spots alot this summer...

·
Registered
325 Posts
jose3030 said:
I'll actually be there as well.
:D
OMG Jose said he's gonna be there. Excuse me while I...:vomit: This is gonna be funny let's got a bet goin' who's up for it. No money involved lets say car washes for a month. :giggle:

Gurlz Out :2cool: :2cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts