Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Thanks man...Ya, I screwed it up earlier this month where you had to click on the main forum to get to the two forums for each generation...and today I finally figured out how to get it how I wanted...Hopefully you guys will enjoy it...Thanks Leon.:)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt Whelan said:
Thanks man...Ya, I screwed it up earlier this month where you had to click on the main forum to get to the two forums for each generation...and today I finally figured out how to get it how I wanted...Hopefully you guys will enjoy it...Thanks Leon.:)
oh yeah, and the black border makes it more professional. The other setup was a little tedious, but its cool. People make mistakes ;) Now, all we need is a LEgend at the top of the main page like the TL guys...or just a corner/tail light ;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
hey matt - i have another suggestion about this current layout (which, by the way, rocks - i really like it). this is kind of a petty request, and more for convenience than anything else, but since the g2 section gets more traffic than any of the other ones, do you think you could put it at the top? just trade the positions of the g1 and g2 listings... anyway, let me know what you think. thanks,

wally

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, I've been searching for it for the past 20 minutes but, earlier in January, when I started these forums, someone requested that the G1 Forums be on top like the Legend.org ones were...So I changed it for them...I also feel that with the popularity of the G2 Section, it should reign supreme at the top...People, please respond here if you would like it changed...If more people want it changed, I'll go for it, if not, I may still go for it:Db/c I want it like that...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Ya, I've been searching for it for the past 20 minutes but, earlier in January, when I started these forums, someone requested that the G1 Forums be on top like the Legend.org ones were...So I changed it for them...I also feel that with the popularity of the G2 Section, it should reign supreme at the top...People, please respond here if you would like it changed...If more people want it changed, I'll go for it, if not, I may still go for it:Db/c I want it like that...
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8654

You're killing us, man. ;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.