Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Group Buys... so it will allow all the members to know which GB's are going on and when they end... and have a specific board to look at instead of have to do searches and constantally posting on update info...

Just a little order to chaos..:p :D :)

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Group Buys... so it will allow all the members to know which GB's are going on and when they end... and have a specific board to look at instead of have to do searches and constantally posting on update info...

Just a little order to chaos..:p :D :)
Can we make a "forum within a forum?"

Like, put a big "group buy" folder at the top..?
Would that interfere too much?

I think what you say is a good idea, but I dont want this forum to end up like those "Superhonda" sites with like 40 different forums.... long ass list spread everywhere. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No look... We have the Preformance & Mods Forum, and the Gen 2 Forum, We should have a Group Buy Forum.. To make it eaiser.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
No loke how we have the Preformance & Mods Forum, and the Gen 2 Forum, We should have a Group Buy Forum.. To make it eaiser.
hmm, i guess you're right...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Jose3030 has the right idea...I don't want my forums to look and be all cluttered...Most big group buys are currently stickied anyways...Sorry...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I'm gonna have to say, maybe a groupbuy forum wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean, stickys are annoying at least for me, because they're attached to the rest of the threads, making it harder to distinguish what the most recent thread really is. Anyways, we often get repeat group buy information postings because people don't find them right away.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I agree with future and a group buy forum would definately help. I too get tired of all the stickies on top and having a dedicated section for group buys would help out alot.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Triton3K said:
I agree with future and a group buy forum would definately help. I too get tired of all the stickies on top and having a dedicated section for group buys would help out alot.
A dedicated section for group buys is known as the for sale forum...;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts