Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Matt, I'm going up to ATL this Sat to meet up with some members of LLCC... I'd like to invite you to meet with me somewhere along the way from Valdosta and maybe we could cruise up together...? I'm leaving on Sat morning, so IM me or write me email! Please come, it'll be quite fun to hang out for a day with everyone...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thai-

Of course man!

I'm calling Leon and telling him to call everyone as soon as I arrive... Anyone in ATL or around is willin to join, since it's a rarity that I actually get to attend any meets, this'll be special, that's why I'm driving up... Thai- Check with Leon about everything, but just remember to call him on Sat around 12 to see where to go, as that will be when I am rolling into town.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ok, if I don't have to work(looking for a job now) on Saturday I will come...Would you wanna meet up in Macon? B/c I honestly am scared to drive by myself in or around Atl. Lets try to get quite a few peeps to go...Leon, sleeperlegend, Cody, Doug(I don't care, bring your wrecked legend), PatrickO, luvmylegend, others...

We gotta get some major turnout since there are TWO of us driving 4 HOURS from SOUTH GEORGIA

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell yeah guys! I can't wait. Matt, my number is 615-585-7711... call me durin the week, or on Thurs/Fri and we'll see what and where we can meet... I'm thinking Macon also... What I'll do, just to plan ahead, is leave on Sat at around 8am, and by 11 I'll be in Macon... do you know where the exit for the Acura Dealer is at in Macon - it's a main one - that's the one I'll be at... I'll actually be AT the Acura dealership... if you don't know where it is, PM me or call me (CELL!) and I'll tell you... right off the interstate...

Let's DO DIS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
WHAT TIME?

Well I would love to meet up with you guys later in the afternoon!! What time do you think you will be nearing Atlanta and I will surely meet you. I will meet you guys wherever. Though it is not my home state I know MOST of it...LET ME know!! I have to work but will meet up with you as soon as I get off!!! Holla Back

Justin aka Babyboy
See you soon!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
babyboy I saw you Cruzing down highway 85 and turning on 138. I was comming back from the liquor store and flew through the light as you were turning. Any way, I just wanted everyone to know that I will definately be there on Sat. Leon, just give me a call on my cell when you know a place. I will be cleaned and ready. I can't wait to put some faces to the names on here.
Later!
Lee

G

·
Yeah i'm finally home and will be at this meet for sure unless I get tied down by this female.. :D But she's negleted me for this long so I'll be there.:D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Tight guys...This is looking to be a decent turn out...I wouldn't mind somewhere like D & B again...Anybody seen Cody? He hasn't been on AOL in like 2 days:(

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Leon-

I'll be rollin' into town on Sat around 12pm, so I'll call you when Matt and I get there, and you can jsut tell us where to go, alright? I'll call CODY and tell him what's up, and you can arrange everyone else since you're a little (ALOT!) more active than I am with everyone.

Can't wait!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
OK, lets meet at Lenox Mall in Buckhead at 1:30 in the Tower Records parking lot near the valet section. If you need directions, give me a call @ 404 216-9477. No, its not a voicemail, it is my "virtual secretary". Sorry Kevon...maybe I don't want to talk to you at 3am about Legends :p

j/k

Seriously
Lenox Mall - Tower Records/CompUsa PArking Lot..across from the Valet PArking Lot..
1:30pm

Call me when you are coming, we plan on going somewhere to eat, chill, maybe bowl or something...we never know til we get there...its up to you guys...

Thanks for stickying Matt :)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
haha how have i missed this thread so long?? oh well but i will be there and dont worry everyone i actually know how to get to this place i might make it ha. well it was a while ago and i do smoke alot but i know i will find it see yall there!!

OH YEAH I WANA SEE THAT 240 PPPLLLLEEAAAASSSEEE BRIGN IT

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.