Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what it is. I currently have Borbet type S rims- 17x 7.5. I believe the offset is 35mm (not sure). Does this sound right? Will I have a rubbung problem with these rims and eibach springs? Where can I find out the offset? Is it written on rim?

Thanks guys
Esti

·
Registered
217 Posts
dont make fun of me but... whats offset? :confused:

·
Registered
180 Posts
humm i use to play with rc cars so it might be the same. An off set wheel is where the lugs for the wheels go further to the middle of the wheel, so when you put it in it would stick out more like a mexcian car, but not that much. Its mainly for widder wheels like the corvette rears. they use offsets so then the tire wont stick out of the car. I think corvette have differen't suspensoin but its kinda like that if you can imagine it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
refresh

did you ever get an answer...what did you end up doing??? I m in the market myself for some 18's

does anyone know what it is. I currently have Borbet type S rims- 17x 7.5. I believe the offset is 35mm (not sure). Does this sound right? Will I have a rubbung problem with these rims and eibach springs? Where can I find out the offset? Is it written on rim?

Thanks guys
Esti

1 - 5 of 5 Posts