Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew by some guys in a 97 Maxima at a light. At the next light, they pulled up and rolled down the windows. I thought they were going to ask me to race. Instead, they asked me if I had a 6 speed, and said my car was THE SH*T!. The guy in the back seat said the Legend was his dream car! Very cool! We pulled over and chatted for a moment. Felt good, considering I was riding on stockies, as I await installation of my camber kit. Ha! I just redid my grill and tails, so felt pretty good.
Thanks for listening

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thats cool Leon..... Gettin' respect from the Maxima dudes....

Now dont you wish you had done the 6speed swap?

You could have been like "yeah, its a hybrid type 2 with a custom six speed.... not to make you jealous" haha... sounds cool to say anyways.

Jasmyn gets all the praise eh?

I raced a maxima a couple of months ago (same style) and smoked it.... I was surprised that it kept up so well (he had a rolling start too... TCS on). They are very nice cars as well, and when I was going through my HG troubles, I was considering selling the legend and getting a 95 maxima.... but there was something.... just something about it that made it far inferior to my legend.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mckenzie93 said:
Thats cool Leon..... Gettin' respect from the Maxima dudes....

Now dont you wish you had done the 6speed swap?

You could have been like "yeah, its a hybrid type 2 with a custom six speed.... not to make you jealous" haha... sounds cool to say anyways.

Jasmyn gets all the praise eh?

I raced a maxima a couple of months ago (same style) and smoked it.... I was surprised that it kept up so well (he had a rolling start too... TCS on). They are very nice cars as well, and when I was going through my HG troubles, I was considering selling the legend and getting a 95 maxima.... but there was something.... just something about it that made it far inferior to my legend.
in time, my friend...in time :)

hopefully with fi, too

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Leon, what is fi?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts