Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Seattle Silver sedan (94L) and I love the color. I am always looking for the maximum shine.

I used to use Meguires Deep Crystal followed by Gold Class and was fairly happy.

I checked out some of the Detailer sites and last time I used Meguires Deep Crystal to polish then 2 coats of "Klassie - High Gloss Sealant" to glaze and after it cured I followed with a coat of "Blitz - One Grand" carnauba.
You can't near my baby without your sunglasses.
After 6 weeks its still DEEP DEEP DEEP and GLOSSY!!! :cool: :cool:

Anybody else have max shine secrets??

·
Registered
34 Posts
My max shine secret

My max shine secret is a polymer sealant with Teflon called TOTAL FINISH PROTECTION (T.F.P) i bougth at the 2002 Houston Auto show from a sweet talking guy. At first i was skeptical until he poured hydrochloric acid (HCL)(i opened the package myself) on a car he treated with this product and the acid beaded off like water on silk. I mean this stuff eats out most metal.The stuff works great and my car shines just like the one in your pic and it lasts over 6 months. You can check out my car at the houston forum meet pics when posted soon.(Note: as of the time of the meet the last application of the sealant was in Feb 2002).

The number on the bottle for reorder is 1-732-300-0000 in Nj.

G

·
I just finished over the last two days detailing the exterior of my car. This is what I did.

1) Washed with Meguiars Deep Crystal Suds or something like that
2) Mothers Clay Bar with Mothers Quickshow spray (this really smoothed out the paint and gave me a good base to work with)
3) Meguiars ScratchX for any of the heavier oxidation or little scratches
4) Meguiars Cleaner (not the deep crystal one, the other)
5) Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish (this made the red much deeper)
6) Meguiars Gold Class Wax
7) Sat back and looked at my hard work for a couple hours :D

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
I am very impressed with the Meguairs products. I use the midst and wipe and also the spray on wax and wipe. Works great. I'll buy the polish and wax next. I hear its good too.

·
meber
978 Posts
CakeDaddy said:
I am very impressed with the Meguairs products. I use the midst and wipe and also the spray on wax and wipe. Works great. I'll buy the polish and wax next. I hear its good too.
That is what I use on my car. I am very pleased with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.