Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Does Ocean City sound to you guys? Was thinking like right before the summer ends....Holla Back.......

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Here's my deal.

1. Couple of custom fab jobs going on now.

2. ImportXpression at Lake Fairfax Park April 20.

3. Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals May 3-5.

4. Carlisle Import, Kit/Replicar Nationals May 17-19.

5. Car into shop for custom paint/body work after Carlisle.

6. NOPI Nationals Sept 21-22.

As you can see, my car is pretty well booked for the year. Now I can always show up with the wifes G1 but other than KVR brakes shes stock (but near pristine for the miles).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Here's my deal.

1. Couple of custom fab jobs going on now.

2. ImportXpression at Lake Fairfax Park April 20.

3. Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals May 3-5.

4. Carlisle Import, Kit/Replicar Nationals May 17-19.

5. Car into shop for custom paint/body work after Carlisle.

6. NOPI Nationals Sept 21-22.

As you can see, my car is pretty well booked for the year. Now I can always show up with the wifes G1 but other than KVR brakes shes stock (but near pristine for the miles).
Ok Dave, Seems like you're gonna be a little busy beaver. If you should happen to be able to squeeze some time in there, I was aiming for around or before Labor Day....Get back with me if you can make that time.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Bear Mountain Meet

If any of you from the area are going , when would you want to do the caravan thing up there? I won't be able to get off work until 7 AM that Saturday morning. I could be ready by 10 if I let my wife drive. If you're rollin' on Friday, I guess I'll see you guys up there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I hope to get my car out of the shop by Friday the 5th, if I dont, I wont make it. If I do, I will be leaving early since the picnic starts around 12ish, so I want to get there on time, it's like a 4 to 5 hour drive to NY @ Bear Mountian right? So I hope my car is ready, I plan to leave around 7am from my house. It's all a big "IF" right now, since my car is in for some new paint, camber kit, and some wiring done for the strobes, neons, and what-nots

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xenonk said:
I hope to get my car out of the shop by Friday the 5th, if I dont, I wont make it. If I do, I will be leaving early since the picnic starts around 12ish, so I want to get there on time, it's like a 4 to 5 hour drive to NY @ Bear Mountian right? So I hope my car is ready, I plan to leave around 7am from my house. It's all a big "IF" right now, since my car is in for some new paint, camber kit, and some wiring done for the strobes, neons, and what-nots
Ok, then if it's a go, e-mail Thursday night, if not, then I'll see you down that way for the next get together like the imports had last Saturday. BTW, how often do they meet up?....There were a lot of rides that I didn't get to see.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Whip, that last meet just got big, it was orginally for the CL/TL group, and they invited us Legends to be part of it, then the whole Hondasociety got hold of the word and that spread.. next thing you know, we have Audis, BMWs, MBs, Volks, Subarus, Hyundais, Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, Porsches, Volvos, and much more. It just so happened that the word just spread and the turn out was great despite the weather. It's all the time that you see THIS many different kinds of cars around... even for just a simple meet and greet thing. Just check in all the MEETS sections of all the forums you can get on. Eventually, you will find a lot of forums referring to the same meet. Hope to see you in the April 2Xth meet in VA sponsored by ImportXpressions.com ... that should bring A WHOLE LOT MORE CARS to the meet especially when there will be Magazine Reps (Import Tuner, Super Street, etc. etc.) taking pix and doing an article on the meet as well. I hope I will get a pic in any magazine:D (talk about wishful thinking).:p Good luck to all of us if we can get a pic in a Nationally known magazine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts