Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There was a good meet yesterday (Sat, 9 Mar 02), at Tysons II. Met Dave C(SMOOOTH Ride), met Scott (SFearing), met Keefe(TIIIGHT Sedan Bro), met somebody with a TIGHT TL. Only thing though, we need more Legends to represent...Saw more Beemas out there then anything else, my wife thought it was the Beema Meet and said we should turn around. Definitely got to do that Starbuck's thing again Dave, wife is now addicted to their fine coffee (told her if she gave me a couple of dollars I could do the same at home) Good turnout, even if it was raining......Thanks Dave and Scott. Let's hook up a Ocean City meet in the future......Peace

PS. Jose...I was very disappointed of your NO-SHOW..Any future no-shows will be documented :) :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
sounds like we need to come thru....
The more the merrier Leon, Can't wait to see Jasmyn up close and personal.:)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey, whiplash, give me a call tomorrow! Check your email for my Personal Message.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
whiplash9001 said:

PS. Jose...I was very disappointed of your NO-SHOW..Any future no-shows will be documented :) :)
Hold up.
Will you call my mommy and send her a note too?

By the way, I got some goodies to show all you PUNKS at the next meet.

:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm gonna try to hit up one of the upcoming meets...I don't know which one yet cuz of my schedule with work and class, but i'll try to check out one coming up soon...peace

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: MD/VA/DC Legend Forum Members

jose3030 said:

Hold up.
Will you call my mommy and send her a note too?

:)
Yes, your mother will be notified.....Any further occurrences will result in suspension from The School Of Legends. Today we will just make you stand in the corner.:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: Re: Re: MD/VA/DC Legend Forum Members

whiplash9001 said:

Yes, your mother will be notified.....Any further occurrences will result in suspension from The School Of Legends. Today we will just make you stand in the corner.:D :D :D
Eyyo, i'm here in the corner, but I dont have my dunce cap on.
Where is it?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Acurate420 said:
i wouldve been there for sure but i went to JAMAICA for the week....i wanna go back!!!!
Yeah, I know how you feel dude, I got married there and want to go back.....Gonna do the cruise thing in 2003.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts