Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As close to the JDM look as i could get.

What do y'all think.

~Hybrid

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
Looks good!

Those rims look pretty light. What kind are they?

Your car even LOOKS fast when stationery.

G

·
legendarith said:
did i ever mention how hard core you are?
Yeah I think DV8 has the whole interior gutted out and has the steering wheel and one Recaro racing seat w/ an upgraded cup holder...

In the back area is another TypeII engine and 4 cansiters of NOS..:eek:

BTW, Your car is hot..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dv8,

Are you racing this wonderful marvel of mechanical excellence tonight. I'm gonna try and get out to the raceway tonight.

Clarification: I AM NOT RACING , I just would like to see your ride go in person. Plus RICDOGG said he's gonna run a pHat bottle tonight. Holla!

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Looks good, Christian! :)

Just one suggestion, if I may. Have you considered recessing your fogs a little further? They tend to draw the eye, which almost takes away from the rest of the front of your car.

·
Registered
397 Posts
LegendGS said:
Looks good, Christian! :)

Just one suggestion, if I may. Have you considered recessing your fogs a little further? They tend to draw the eye, which almost takes away from the rest of the front of your car.
I think he wants to draw the eye as he's blowin by 'em at a MILLION miles an hour :D .

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:

I think he wants to draw the eye as he's blowin by 'em at a MILLION miles an hour :D .
Gotcha. :) But what I meant was that the fogs seem to draw the eye away from the rest of the car. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
very nice. you have very good style and taste. The only think i dont like is the hood scoop. I dont knwo if that is jdm or not but other then that, very nice car.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all!:)

I got the Rota Subzero's, replicas of the Cp-035.
Im thrifty no stupid enough to go and pay close to 400 per rim for the real ones when the fake ones look and function just as the same. 17lbs per rim

The VW's not mine- its my tenant's Beater.

I cant mount the foglights any further back without cutting, belive me i tried. i think im going to smoke them out to match the rest of the car.

I was at the track tonight but it ended up being a bust because they couldnt get the timming system to work. Next week.

~Hybrid

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Dv8 said:
Thanks all!:)

I cant mount the foglights any further back without cutting, belive me i tried. i think im going to smoke them out to match the rest of the car.

they couldnt get the timming system to work. Next week.

~Hybrid
For the fogs, you can cut the plastic with some pipe cutter....it works wonders

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Not sure if this will appeal to you, but prior to installing my factory fogs recently, I ran Focuz fog lights that were able to fit between the lower grilles.

I don't have pictures of mine, but you can take a look at Koji's car at the Legendtuner gallery to see how they were mounted. If I'm not mistaken, he uses the same fog lights too. They're pretty inexpensive. I think somewhere between $55-$65, if I remember correctly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts