Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Meets vary greatly!

I have been to 16 hour long meets that included street racing, cruising, and chilling with other Legends. I have also been to meets were we all sit inside and eat and then leave. Really evey meet seams to have its own personality. Usually it is just a group of Legend Enthusiasts hanging out together. Really that is all that matters! Taking these online friendships and bringing them into the real world is the greates reward from any meet!
Later!
Lee

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
Meets vary greatly!

I have been to 16 hour long meets that included street racing, cruising, and chilling with other Legends. I have also been to meets were we all sit inside and eat and then leave. Really evey meet seams to have its own personality. Usually it is just a group of Legend Enthusiasts hanging out together. Really that is all that matters! Taking these online friendships and bringing them into the real world is the greates reward from any meet!
Later!
Lee
:werd: It's good fun for all ages. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.