Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ビップスタイ&#
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not everything, but covers a bit. Too many pictures to upload!

It's just a few... post your pics everyone!! :)

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Here's mine

First of all.... Special thanks to Mike Pennington for having us there and for being a great instructor... The dude knows his shit!!!!!
He knows how to sell it to I went out and bought all new gear for my weekend details. Thanks a million Mike!!!!!!

Thanks to all the LEGEND and TL and RL owners for showing up and being very helpful. I had a blast thank you all!!! Lets do it again

Here's some pics!!!!!!

Aaron, Barry, Jung, Morgan, Penny, Steve, Eric, Austin, Reece & his homie and everyone else Im leaving out, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Desu's HIDs

Ballasts

THE CLASSROOM!!!!!!!!

THE SHOP!!!!!!!!

TIME FOR THE CLAY BAR FTMFW!!!!

Jung, Barry, ???, Steve, Aaron ???, & Reece's buddy....

LegendtypeII, Kotetu, Acural53....(amazed like we all were)

SteveC and Kotetu battling it out!!!!

Tubadude wanted a shot with his car in it...lol

CAN YOU SAY CHEESE MIKE!!!!

Reese (Steelo) using the D/A on his immaculate 2008 Legend. (CLEEEAN!!)

"I can poke your belly through the reflection"......

Kotetu Hitting the NSX seats with Stage 2 Leather Aloe and Conditioner

Every time I looked for Aaron he was eating or drinking something, HHAUM!!!

Blurry but my boy has 79K on it, navi,back-up cam, the works.... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legends At Mcguiars..... Barry and Reece

Reece

Myself

Tubadude

Penny

Barry

Jung and his Type III

The TL dudes....

LacViet.... The dude that takes bad ass pictures

Dont I need some McGuiar's

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
I can honestly tell all of you out of town members who could not be there, it was thee most fun I have personally had in a long time and just great camradierie when you consider many of us were meeting face to face for the first time.

And yes, there were some awful clean, sharp, classy and VERY individual Legends, TLs, RLs, a MBZ there among others. And we were all there for ONE common cause-to learn new secrets of keeping our prized possessions lookin' GOOD!

'Cos when you know your car looks good, it FEELS good. And that makes YOU feel good! (Courtesy of the immmortal Godfather Of Soul, James Brown, RIP).

"Take it to the bridge!".

P.S. Jonathan, your pics came out fantastic! Love them!

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
I think he had an Eclipse navi system. It looks bone stock. His car and SteveC's were clean as a whistle. You can eat off of them.

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
Again......Super Jelous....Why the hell did I have to Join the damn NAVY I could of easily gone to this it like 15 min from my house...If they hadn't stationed me out here in Groton,CT!!!!!!:censored:
Owell...Just Another sacrifice I have to make for my contry I guess...lol:patriot:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Great pix! When did you take these I didn't notice anyone taking pix besides 1bad lOL and type III haha
good one :)

And man I want double din NAVI so badly!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Beeze - is your Legend in SoCal or with you? Let me know when you are back home and I'm pretty sure Meguiar's can hook you up with a Thursday or Saturday class.

Thanks for your service.

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
Beeze - is your Legend in SoCal or with you? Let me know when you are back home and I'm pretty sure Meguiar's can hook you up with a Thursday or Saturday class.

Thanks for your service.
yea, it's waiting for me comfortably Under its car cover at home(SoCal). Here in CT I drive A POS 1991 Crown Vic that I bought for $1000 (BTW I despise fords But it was cheap and convienent and runs great so...) and my peeps on the Fourm will the first to know when I'm coming home...

2,721 Posts

Thanks for your service.
Hey Steve, do they only do clinics in CA? I'd LOVE to attend something like this at least semi-locally.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Searchin - Note the first entry - someone is trying to put together a Mid-West Roadshow. Looks like a lot of interest in St. Louis. From Twisterspecial -

"I would like to attend a class in the Midwest also. If anyone is interested in coming to St. Louis, I have a site available to host an event. The building can seat about 45, 4 restrooms, easy to show a slide show if needed during the instructional part, has two outdoor water hook-ups to wash cars, room for about 20 cars to park on my lot, with room for about 50 cars across the street. It is available any weekend to host an event. Just thought I would offer to help have an event."

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/9/ShowForum.aspx

2,721 Posts
Thanks Steve! Ever since you were talking about this in Vegas I've been thinking about it, and now that I see the pics from Cali. I'm rearing to go. I've joined the forum and I'm going to post up my interest. :thumbsup:

Searchin - Note the first entry - someone is trying to put together a Mid-West Roadshow. Looks like a lot of interest in St. Louis. From Twisterspecial -

"I would like to attend a class in the Midwest also. If anyone is interested in coming to St. Louis, I have a site available to host an event. The building can seat about 45, 4 restrooms, easy to show a slide show if needed during the instructional part, has two outdoor water hook-ups to wash cars, room for about 20 cars to park on my lot, with room for about 50 cars across the street. It is available any weekend to host an event. Just thought I would offer to help have an event."

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/9/ShowForum.aspx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Tyson - First time the instructor had ever been asked about removing deer fur. Deer came up a few times in the class. Pretty funny.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts