Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if its a problem or if its suppose to be like this, but I have my seats on memory one button, but whenever I press the memory button, it just moves the seat alittle, but whenever I hold it down thats when it moves until it beeps. Now I though that if I press it once it'll go into the position that the memory has for it, or am I wrong?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Triton3K said:
I dont know if its a problem or if its suppose to be like this, but I have my seats on memory one button, but whenever I press the memory button, it just moves the seat alittle, but whenever I hold it down thats when it moves until it beeps. Now I though that if I press it once it'll go into the position that the memory has for it, or am I wrong?
Try opening the door, or turing your engine off and removing the key. It supposed to be a safety feature where if your engine is on and you are driving, you wont accidently hit the memory button and have the set move a lot to the new position while you are driving.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Triton3K said:
You even know, if your door is open, then you can press the buttons once. And if your door is closed, you must pushing and hold the buttons, until your seats are in the desired right position !

Memory Seat Issue:

A) Press Memory Button '2'.
B) It finished the positioning.
C) Light for Memory Button '2' continues to flash.
D) Press Memory Button '1' for testing.
E) Light for Memory Button '1' & '2' goes off.
F) Repeat Steps A, B, & C
G) Change the position of the steering wheel.
H) Press the Red Button to Memorize and Press '2'.
I) Repeat Steps D & E
J) Repeat Step A & B
K) Light for Memory Button '2' stays on (which is normal).

Hope this helps you...

Mike / Cologne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts