Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be with a friend in Miami starting tonight. We be actually leaving sweet home Atlanta tonight and hope to get there sound and save tommorow( sunday). While in Miami, we'll try to find some Hyperformance pistons, borred 20 over. We have already took out the engine and transmission of the Yellow coupe in my backsigning picture. The block and heads are right now seating at the shop. WE'LL NEED HELP. I'll be checked the forum from time to time and Leon will try get some contact number in Miami. Please do not hesitated to express yourself. Like i said before, we are just trying to help everybody get to the 12s mark. DV8 and others are trying to get it done in the West, so we also do our best in the East. By the way, all the pistons we found in ATL are regular borred 20 over, no HP.
sorry for long post

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Hey banel, I live in miami! but man you picked the worst weekend, I have midterm exams mon-wed, so this sunday i'm stuck at school for reviews :( anyways a shop to keep in mind might be Dynamic Turbo, I don't know if they'll do that custom work, but i do know they might be capable of it, I walked in there to get my exhaust done on my old legend and they had a turbo sittin in the counter ready to go into a car, so i know they do lots of stuff...anyways, I'll ask around and come back and post to see if i can help you out bro, good luck, and i wish the timing was better so we could meet up :(

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey banel have u ported the the intake u got? and whats with these Hyper Pistons u spoke of....More Juice??????? Don't hold out on me man:D

G

·
Hey I'm in MIA... I start my new job on Monday though.. Also it's 12:00am here and I just cam hom from work.. (got up at 4:30 am) I'm tired.. PM me and i'll give you my miami cell #

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
DV8's Legend runs 13.6 I think with NOS. So yes, they're getting there. By the way DV8's Legend is a Sedan, Automatic :)

Hey Banel, that signature looks familiar ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts