Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone down to meet up June 30? You guys pick spot. I liked the park in A2. Real nice. Maybe bbq?

Discuss

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Blo said:
Anyone down to meet up June 30? You guys pick spot. I liked the park in A2. Real nice. Maybe bbq?

Discuss
dang, when did you make this post. I've been browsing the forums for the last couple of days, I can't believe I missed this one.

Anyways, June 29th would probably be a better date, since I'm usually in AA on Saturday, and going back to East Lansing on Sunday mornings. Let get some pictures this time, someone has to have a camera. lol. Now we just need the other guys to speaker up. Mybabylegend, Roger and Blyknight where you guys at? Michigan represent!

oh yeah, I'm coming back this weekend also.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got my rims on and I will buy my upload software to get some pics, or borrow one from work. Im an idiot, I meant to say the 29th.:eek: What about food? I got a grill maybe we could all chip in on some bbq chicken and stuff? I can get it since i will be in aa.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Blo said:
Got my rims on and I will buy my upload software to get some pics, or borrow one from work. Im an idiot, I meant to say the 29th.:eek: What about food? I got a grill maybe we could all chip in on some bbq chicken and stuff? I can get it since i will be in aa.
yeah, sounds good. now all we need is people, more people. :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guess were going to have to pm these guys

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont now if this is any of the other guys here but there is a white coupe in aa that has eyelids and some other stuff. anayone ever see that?

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Hey what up peepz?
glad to see another meet coming up, i might make it this time but my bro is being an A hole, hes saying i need a mojor tune up before i go for a long drive which is 45 mins where AA is. he wants to go too but he dont wanna take the legend to far bc of its troubles i hope i can make it i get off at 4 pm on saturdays so i dont know wat time
lataz keep me updated
-hass

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats wrong with it? I hopemore show up or me and gorge will have to scoop up all the girlies.:eek:

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
girliesssss ahhhhhhhhh, ill be there...its almost time to get insurance for me lol i can do june 29 but after 5.. i need a major tune up so thats one problemo.comeon people lets get this going
-hasss

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
hey, i should be able to meet you guys there. i am from east lansing. if someone just wants to email me and tell me what is going on that would be great. email- [email protected], phone- 517-410-8718. i might have to drive my passport or my brothers civic over because my uncle is visiting from london and might be borrowing the legend. i would just like to meet other legend owners from michigan however because it is always cool to see what other people have. see you guys later, raky....

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
hey
it would be great if u come, try to get the legend lol if u cant its still all good,wats ur screen name mine is hass22202 holla anytime. i dont know some peepz havent read the forum to let us know wats going on, let me know peepz
-hass

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im down for sat the 29 at maybe 4 pm? Is that cool? Do we want to bbq? I can get the stuff if u all chip in.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Roger said:
hey raky where is East lansing do u live? and what does your car look like cause i live in E.L.
Yeah, I want to know too. I currently in EL too. Hey roger, are you interested in joining us?

Also yesterday I met another G2 owner here in EL, his name is tony, he's really cool and we talked for a bit. He's also got 2 friends with Legends. I think he will be posting here shortly.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
hey
yesterday i went to drop moms off somewhere i met a friend of a friend from lausiana hes got a GS a nice one i dont know if hes gonna be here for a while if he is ill try to bring him along, there was another legend parked on that block wit a flat tire lol i was gonna put a paper that said legend-forum.com buti thought that would of been to stalkish
-hass

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
east lansing legend

hey roger, i don't have my legend in east lansing yet. i drive around a customized 2000 silver honda passport. you probably have seen it around as i am always out. it is the only passport with the brush guards, tint, taillight guards and covers, etc... it also says "raky" on the license plate. my dad is driving the legend right now and it is in port huron. it is a geneva green ls sedan. i have rims on it right now, but by the end of the summer i plan on doing more work to it. i am going to tint the taillights and put the moonroof visor on. also, i might do bronze or titanium tint this summer. i also got acura cl emblems and headlight film for it (makes the lights look bluish purple). i am going to put the "a-c-u-r-a" emblem across the back where the "l-e-g-e-n-d" is on the newer models. i am not going to put the "cl" emblem on it because that would be stupid... anyways, i probably told you more than you wanted to hear, so i guess that is it for now. talk to you later, raky....

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well u guys give me times that are good for you. Lets get thsi going

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
I get off at 4, probably get there at 5-5.30, ill try to ask for a day off but i highly doubt it, those are my times, anyone with a helms book can u please bring it wit u
thanks
-hass

1 - 20 of 45 Posts