Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sometimes I go to Missouri, hehehee......... because I painted my car over there. Definitely will visit that bodyshop again soon. hehehee.........

·
Registered
15 Posts
Texas Here!

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area and would love to have another meet. We had one a while back at the Ballpark in Arlington, and I think that it's about time for another!

Alexander,

What's the name of the shop you go to? And why do you travel so far to go to this one shop? The only reason I ask is because I'm looking for an excellent shop as well! :)

Thanks fellas,

Gil.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Re: Texas Here!

Meanfly said:
I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area and would love to have another meet. We had one a while back at the Ballpark in Arlington, and I think that it's about time for another!

Alexander,

What's the name of the shop you go to? And why do you travel so far to go to this one shop? The only reason I ask is because I'm looking for an excellent shop as well! :)

Thanks fellas,

Gil.
I go to this bodyshop called Hi Tech Collision in Rolla, MO. The reason is, because their painter (owner) painted my car himself, and the paint quality is superb. If you inspect my car closely, well you still can see some imperfections, but nothing is prefect in this world anyways, and my paint is much better than the rest that I've ever seen out there on car shows, so I'm pretty happy with that so far.

But I have to warned you about the bodywork. Their bodywork is not the greatest, so if you just want descent bodywork, it's OK, but if you want custom etc etc, I think it won't come out good. He's just very very good in painting.

See, even excellent shop still has some shortcomings, hehehee................, good luck.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm in Arkansas

I'm in Rogers, Arkansas. I go to Tulsa a few times a year and to OKC a few times a year. We should meet. There is another member in Tulsa that I've met. JCBMRTN. I'm not sure if he's on this new board or not. I'd be up for a meet if anyone else is interested.

Bao

·
Registered
89 Posts
Count me in

As Bao said we've met in Tulsa before. It would be great to get more Legends together. Let me know the dates you have in mind; I'm pretty open at this time.

Jake

·
Registered
307 Posts
anyone up for a mini meet this weekend in Tulsa???

I'm going to be in Tulsa to sell my wheels to JCBMRTN and was wondering if anyone else would like to get together? We'll probably have lunch so if anyone would like to join us, shoot me an e-mail or PM.

I forgot the date....it is this Saturday March 30.

[email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im from shawnee ks, pretty close to kansas city kansas, ive seen a few customized legends around, but nothing too special, i dont know if any1 else on here is from ks, or mo, somewhere around here, if you are, post a reply thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
i dont think im gonna dribe down to tulsa, but where is legendpendance day at? i already put my name on the midwest mailing list, thanks tho

1 - 13 of 13 Posts