Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a hellavu long way to go for a meet. you should come to legendpendance day. July 4 th at the ballpark at arlington. me and gilbert espinosa are workin on the details. I figured i get bao or jacobmartin or jmckell to respond, or maybe sam. where are you guys? i guess ill have to use the legendary legendz mail. if you want to come you can, but the big one will be in july, send me your email address and ill get you on the mailing list
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
306 Posts
hmmm, LegendPendance day in Arlington? Hmmmm, maybe I can come to that. I have to see if I can get the next day off first. My B-Day is the 3rd, which I planned on taking off, then the 4th is a holiday, but it all depends on how my customer wants their support. If I have to be in town for the 5th, then I won't be able to make it, but we'll see. As for the 25th of this month? I can't make it then, I am definitely going to be out of town. I'll be in LA that weekend for Memorial day weekend :D.

If you could schedule it for June 1, I'm there if it's in Tulsa. Let me know, I'm down for it. I think it would be cool to caravan down to Dallas for the 4th.

What all do you have planned in Arlington? BBQ? I haven't heard a word on it at all so let me know the details and I'll try to make it. I think Jake might be able to come if we give him enough time, I'd suggest sending out an e-mail to the LegendaryLegendz mailing group for the midwest and see what the responses are.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yep, I got the e-mail :). The first of weekend in June will be the best for me. It is looking like I won't be able to do LegendPendance day because I have to be at work on the 5th.

·
Registered
306 Posts
tnelson said:
sweet, ill be sending out an email in the next few days, glad to hear from you.
I think the meet will be june 1st in tulsa at noon. I dont know on the place, yet, probably a park and then somewhere to eat.
thanks
peace
Tnelson
Good deal. I'll plan on being there, unless something unforseen comes up. Just make it easy enough for me to find :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts