Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
hmmm, LegendPendance day in Arlington? Hmmmm, maybe I can come to that. I have to see if I can get the next day off first. My B-Day is the 3rd, which I planned on taking off, then the 4th is a holiday, but it all depends on how my customer wants their support. If I have to be in town for the 5th, then I won't be able to make it, but we'll see. As for the 25th of this month? I can't make it then, I am definitely going to be out of town. I'll be in LA that weekend for Memorial day weekend :D.

If you could schedule it for June 1, I'm there if it's in Tulsa. Let me know, I'm down for it. I think it would be cool to caravan down to Dallas for the 4th.

What all do you have planned in Arlington? BBQ? I haven't heard a word on it at all so let me know the details and I'll try to make it. I think Jake might be able to come if we give him enough time, I'd suggest sending out an e-mail to the LegendaryLegendz mailing group for the midwest and see what the responses are.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yep, I got the e-mail :). The first of weekend in June will be the best for me. It is looking like I won't be able to do LegendPendance day because I have to be at work on the 5th.

·
Registered
306 Posts
tnelson said:
sweet, ill be sending out an email in the next few days, glad to hear from you.
I think the meet will be june 1st in tulsa at noon. I dont know on the place, yet, probably a park and then somewhere to eat.
thanks
peace
Tnelson
Good deal. I'll plan on being there, unless something unforseen comes up. Just make it easy enough for me to find :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts