Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen how you helped other people on this site with transaction issues. Be it between to members on this site or with a company. Well, I have a problem with a company. Here's the e-mails I've sent to them and I haven't gotten a response. If you can help me out or know someone who can...

Note: Put in the astrisks but if you need the information let me know and i'll pm it to you. The reason i didn't pm you this now is because its too many characters and to let everyone know how ed up Andys auto sport is...

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:40 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]ndysautosport.com'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: Items sent to the wrong address 5th request

Sir/Ma'am,

Could someone please help me in getting this situation resolved? I've been e-mailing and calling your customer service section and no one has responded to me about my order. The e-mail traffic below states what the issue is. I have tried numerous times and no one has responded. Now I would like a refund because I haven't gotten any assistance or any customer service. I've tried calling but no answer. And the [email protected] isn't responding to my e-mails. Please direct this e-mail to the manager or owner. I really wanted to do business with you because of the items you have but the customer service has made me not to.

**dre' Linn***

Sir,

This is my fourth request asking for the status of my order. I have already been charged for these items and the items were sent to the wrong address. I spoke to Tony at your shop and after his research he found out that it was a mistake on UPS. Till this day I still haven't gotten any response of my order from Andy's Auto Sport and I'm becoming very irritated and frustrated. I would like to have a full refund of the items I ordered and the shipping since your company:

A. Cannot seem to respond back to any of my e-mails regarding my order
B. Cannot provide me any customer service on tracking down my items.

I was recommended to you by a few Acura Car clubs and they cannot believe the service that I'm receiving from you. I call your business once before regarding my order and the individual said that no one could help me until the next week (it was a Thursday when I called) because of a car show going on.

I've spent $408.90 on your website and even agreed to the $193.94 shipping charge even though I thought it was too much because of the service that the other Acura owners said you have. Now that I've seen the service that you provide, I would like a full refund. This should be no problem since I never received the items due to no fault of my own.

Please respond to this e-mail. My tracking number for the shipping is ****************** and my order number is ***************.

**dre' L. Linn***, SSgt, USAF
Balad PERSCO Team
Balad AB, Iraq
DSN: (318)443-6513

Sir,

I just checked my tracking number on your website and it states that my
order was shipped to Chicago and signed by an Lin***. My order was
supposed to be shipped to *************** in which my mail is
being forwarded to ********************* stated on my
postal address change card. Please explain how and why my order got
shipped to Chicago and what actions you will take to get my order sent
to the Ray City address.

v/r

**dre Linn***

Your Matrix items are on the way. Tracking number is ****************.
Your wing should be going out next week. If you have any other questions let us know.
We'll be happy to help.

Tony L.
800-419-1152
http://www.andysautosport.com <http://www.andysautosport.com>

----- Original Message -----

To:

Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:45 AM

Subject: Status

Hello,

I placed an order a few weeks ago and I've been trying to find out the status of it. Here's my information:

Online Sales [SMTP:eek:[email protected]]
To: **dre Linn***
Cc:
Subject:

Andy's Auto Sport Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

Sent:

10/16/04 12:55 AM

Importance:

Normal

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Andy's Auto Sport
Date/Time : 15-Oct-2004 09:55:20 PM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : **************************
Description :
Amount : 602.84 (USD)
Payment Method : MasterCard

==== BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID :
First Name : **dre
Last Name : Linn***
Company : Home
Address : ***********
City : Valdosta
State/Province : Ga
Zip/Postal Code : 31602
Phone : ***************
Fax :
E-Mail : **[email protected]

==== SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
First Name : dre
Last Name : Linn
Company : Home
Address : ***************
City : Valdosta
State/Province : Ga
Zip/Postal Code : 31602

Please send me the status of my order and the tracking number so I can check it for myself. Thanks.

**dre L. Linn**, SSgt, USAF

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
I almost always check to see what the Better Business Bureau has to say about companies when I'm having problems.

Sure enough. Andy's has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB.

http://www.bbbsilicon.org/commonreport.html?compid=207652

First off, you should file a complaint against them through the BBB. Then you should argue the charge on your credit card through your credit card company.

They didn't deliver what they promised, and you should recieve a refund.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
General Information
Principal: Eric Ferguson, General Manager
Phone Number: (408) 263-9207
Fax Number: (408) 263-9526
Membership Status: No
Type-of-Business Classification: Auto Repair & Service
Website Address: www.andysautosport.com

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau. Specifically, our records show a pattern of non-response to consumer complaints as well as a pattern of unresolved complaints brought to its attention by the Bureau.

The company's size, volume of business, and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by the BBB. The complaints filed against a company may not be as important as the type of complaints, and how the company handled them. The BBB generally does not pass judgment on the validity of complaints filed.

The following data concerns complaints processed by the BBB since the firm's file was opened or over the last 36 months, whichever is less. Andy's Autosport has had 80 complaints.
3 were closed as Resolved.
8 were closed as Assumed Resolved.
3 were closed as Unresolved.
4 were closed as Administratively Judged Resolved.
62 were closed as No Response.

Of these complaints:
9 were concerning Selling Practices.
2 were concerning Advertising Issues.
9 were concerning Service Issues.
7 were concerning Credit or Billing.
21 were concerning Delivery Issues.
23 were concerning Refund Practices.
9 were concerning Product Quality.

License Information
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

Additional Information
Additional Phone Numbers: 800-419-1152

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike!!! I've been fortunate to not had an issue like this before so I had no idea about what to do (aside from going to the shop and whoopin some anus) Mods might want to post something about this. I got their web site from here. I'd hate to see my fellow Legend owners get ripped off.

Thanks again. :bowdown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.