Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do yall think of this? I test drove one yesterday, and I must admit that it is a sweet little car, but not for me. It had Navigation system, Xenon headlights, the works.

Ghost

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
IMHO I reckon go for the old Cooper S
Much more character... So much easier to play with, and Modify!
:D
and still light enough to pick up and park if you need to!:cool:

·
Registered
702 Posts
the G35 coupe is HOT!

the mini cooper is a sweet car too...especially now since it's made by bmw...i've seen a few of these on the streets and they look tight, but real small...i'd hate to be in a wreck in one of those things.

·
Registered
332 Posts
DaTimez420 said:
....they look tight, but real small...
Size is one of the key aspects of the Mini! In case you didn't already know, the original Mini is one of the most successful street cars turned race car in history! It beat much larger cars on race tracks and rally courses all over the world!

The new MINI is huge compared to the old Mini. I mean, the brakes of the new MINI are larger than the wheel/tire combo on the original!

Love the new Cooper S and the standard Mini, but they just don't fit the bill for what I need right now.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i like the minis. supercharged sport package is where its at. for 23,000 i'd probably take it.

GHOST...did it handle as well as i've been hearing? from what SCC says it has the best handling you will probably get for thsat price. or even more than that.

i don't know, they're really cool , but they're gonna blow up like the VW bug did.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
smoovie--smoov said:
i like the minis. supercharged sport package is where its at. for 23,000 i'd probably take it.

GHOST...did it handle as well as i've been hearing? from what SCC says it has the best handling you will probably get for thsat price. or even more than that.

i don't know, they're really cool , but they're gonna blow up like the VW bug did.
The one that I test drove was priced at 25,000. The car handled very nice for what the dang salesman would let me do to it.....:mad: :D ..........but again, it was just too small. It stuck around corners and had good acceleration too. I should have gotten the specs on the engine. The interior was laid out, and it had the premium audio system in it too. I'll stop back by the dealership and see if I can get a brochure.

Ghost

·
Registered
126 Posts
And another thing...

I had some smart ass bugger driving an old Cooper S with the big engine overtake me around a corner like I was parked!
And I was not going slowly around that one. I felt shamed that the Legend got beat by such a baby car!

My old man used to haev one of these things too - Fully worked, Racing meaty Cams, extractors, sports exhaust, hell close ratio racing tranny, overbored. F arken Fast thing!
Til his brother wrote it off!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I saw one today.
It was some rich older woman driving it, zippin through the 2 lane traffic w/ me on her tail...

Those cars are gonna get annoying real quick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.