Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two mirror have problem, I can only turn it down, it can not be turn up, left and right, 2 mirror are the same.

And my 2 left (driver) speaker, it does not work, some time it work but not usually.

And 4 light at each door. last week it light when I open the door, but now it does not work

Please help me how to fix it.

Thank you!!!

Acura Legend 92 LS

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
As far as your mirror problem goes, as far as i know you have to replace the mirror. My driver side mirror tilts up and down but wont go left and right. I ordered a new mirror for that side to replace it with. Not sure about your light and speaker problems though. Check and make sure all your connections are good.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
speaking of mirrors, i got a question for rear view mirrior since i cant find a DIY for a rear view mirror.

well a few years back, on really hot day. i was an idiot, instead of opening the windows and let the inside of my car cool down.
i just start to wash my car while the inside is very hot, so when the cold water got on my windsheild, it crack. to i call the windsheild man to come and replace it. well he had to take the rear view mirror off. and he lost a screw or something. now when i put the rear view mirror in there, sometimes it falls off if the road is bumpy. i will get a video of that tomorrow after work to show you guys.
if you guys already know what i am talking about, will buying a new RVM will solve that problem?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4 month ago I had had this problem with my car's mirror, but a few day after it worked well. I don't know what happen to it? I don't think the mirror has problem, maybe cause by electric or some thing different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.