Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 95 L sedan and 2 owners ago (so i am told) the guy put 5G's into the engine. i was wondering with out knowing the guy and all, is there anyway that i can find out what was done to the engine. i was told it was at a dealer so could i call any dealer and they would know . if u know any other ways i could find out that would be great!!!

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Exactly 2395 for a new G2 engine here in Albuquerqeue. What the hell did he spend $5000 on under the hood.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
CakeDaddy said:
Exactly 2395 for a new G2 engine here in Albuquerqeue. What the hell did he spend $5000 on under the hood.
I knew it was around that! You can get a used one from Japan with 50,000 miles for like $1500. Maybe they put in gold pistons, lol....hope they don't melt :D

The numbers, just don't add up, unless it was tranny and engine....

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
He must've had the whole engine and tranny changed, but it still doesn't add up to 5K, unless theres still money inside the engine just sitting there. :D :D

G

·
Hmmm, he probably got a brand new engine put in then. Cause he probably had to pay close to $1000 just to have the thing installed ;).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i talked to the dealer out here and they said it was a standard rebuild and bla bla bla. he was a jerk and blew me off so i didnt really catch what he said so i am going to try and go back and find out specificly what he did cause a rebuild shouldnt cost 5G's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts